Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken MacKay[_2_]
Forum: Simulators February 8th 10, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken MacKay[_2_]
GPL Lite is out... And it runs on a Mac, too

They are fun little cars. Easy to drive but very difficult to get in the
perfect lap. <begin shameless plug> The Regulars league has been using
them for their winter season. Over half the season...
Forum: Simulators February 7th 10, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken MacKay[_2_]
So, I'm looking to get back into GPL online...

A step by step for installing GPL can be found at:
http://adc.speedgeezers.net/pages/gpl/faqs/install-gpl-67-the-65-mod-gem-and-igor.php

Or take the easy route and use the GPL...
Forum: Simulators February 7th 10, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken MacKay[_2_]
So, I'm looking to get back into GPL online...

Very casual racing and a wide range in skill level.

Also try the GPL forum at http://srmz.net . Very active with GPL stuff
and links for most...
Forum: Simulators January 16th 10, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken MacKay[_2_]
Oops, did I kill RAS?

APLer wrote:
> Uwe > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By Ken MacKay[_2_]
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

Tony R wrote:
> They have announced that when private leagues are introduced (August)
> that drivers will require the appropriate license for the class.

Can someone post this annoucement (or a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5