Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P.Roehling
Forum: Driving April 6th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 17
Posted By P.Roehling
Hollywood Director Killed by Drunken Illegal Mex

"Mike Smith" > wrote

>>Please cite a source that identifies Hector Velazquez-Nava as an illegal
>>immigrant.
>
> I would bet money that he is. Even without knowing that he...
Forum: Driving March 6th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 362
Posted By P.Roehling
Do Red-Light cams show the light red as well as license plate photo?

"Alan Moore" > wrote

> Dang that sucks! Sunnyvale will usually get to them within a day or
> two, and the other local jurisdictions are just as good. There's just
> one...
Forum: Driving February 28th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 8
Posted By P.Roehling
Studies regarding red-light cams?

"Stupendous Man" > wrote

>I flew into San Diego last Thurs and my dad picked me up at the airport.
>Leaving Pac Hiway he nosed into the left turn and stopped over the line and
>the...
Forum: Driving February 26th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 362
Posted By P.Roehling
Do Red-Light cams show the light red as well as license plate photo?

"look" > wrote

>> If the good cops out there -and they're probably
>>vast majority- would stop covering up for the bad apples, the general...
Forum: Driving February 26th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 362
Posted By P.Roehling
Do Red-Light cams show the light red as well as license plate photo?

"BrianNZ" > wrote

>> One of the main reasons most people resent cops so much is that most
>> folks are well aware of the fact that cops operate under an entirely
>> different set...
Forum: Driving February 26th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 362
Posted By P.Roehling
Do Red-Light cams show the light red as well as license plate photo?

"BTR1701" > wrote

> Well, as long as we're telling personal stories and using them as proof
> of generalities, would you give the same weight and credence to
> incidents...
Forum: Driving February 8th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Replies: 5
Posted By P.Roehling
Denver exposes huge problem of illegals driving w/o license or insurance

"Long Ranger" > wrote

> Liberals will be right there to help them and hold their hands.

Excuse me? The present administration, the courts, and, up until the last
election,...
Forum: Driving December 15th 06, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 6
Posted By P.Roehling
Wetbacks "Suffering Hardship" Because Of Meat Packing Raids

"Timberwoof" > wrote

> It will be interesting what happens when it turns out that some of the
> people who've been disappeared by the INS turn out to be US citizens...
Forum: Driving December 8th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 13
Posted By P.Roehling
A topic rarely mentioned - the majority of interracial crime victims are White

"Bob Myers" > wrote

> Gosh, that's amazing! (SNIP)

Only one problem, Bob: nobody who's dumb enough to have begun this thread
can possibly have enough functioning...
Forum: Driving November 27th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 5
Posted By P.Roehling
Another Illegal Alien Driver KILLS an American - Protesters say enough of this

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote

>>Meantime the political scum and the sleazebag business types keep on
>>sucking that latino ass.
>>
>>ted
>
> Yup - we have this...
Forum: Driving November 24th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By P.Roehling
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"Timberwoof" > wrote

>> > Here you go again displaying your stupidity. Hint: My view that people
>> > should be free to consume whatever substances they choose has...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By P.Roehling
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"Dave Smith" > wrote

>> Oh, but if it prevents just one child from turning to drugs, all those
>> deaths will have been worth it.
>
> Oh balderdash. There is a generation...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By P.Roehling
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"Miriam Cohen" > wrote

>> Probably not; few of us are. And that includes the cops who shot her dead
>> for defending her own home.
>
> You guys do know that she shot them...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By P.Roehling
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"Dave Smith" > wrote

>> And exactly where's your proof of that? Has there already been a trial?
>> No?
>> Then you're just spouting bull****.
>
> He has the word of the...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By P.Roehling
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"Brent P" > wrote

> Here you go again displaying your stupidity. Hint: My view that people
> should be free to consume whatever substances they choose has nothing...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By P.Roehling
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"ToddPriest2" > wrote

> She was allowing dope to be ran out of the home. Polluting the area with
> drugs.

And exactly where's your proof of that? Has there already...
Forum: Driving November 4th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 20
Posted By P.Roehling
Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

"Keith Schiffner" > wrote

> OBTW is time for your pills or mine?

Must be yours. I take mine in the morning while I can still remember that
I'm supposed to. (BTW: do I know...
Forum: Driving November 3rd 06, 07:37 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 20
Posted By P.Roehling
Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

"Keith Schiffner" > wrote

>>> This is nothing new.
>>
>> Yes, yes it is. It's one more move towards an imperial Presidency.
>
> Your point being? I will be a most benevolent...
Forum: Driving November 3rd 06, 07:12 AM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 20
Posted By P.Roehling
Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

"nobody" > wrote

> military as a police force domestically
>
> The military has been used as law enforcement several times in the past.
> The
> L.A. riots back in '92. The 1st...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 20
Posted By P.Roehling
Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

"ToddPriest2" > recently top-posted:

> and how about that number seventeen car?!!

Whoops! He's just been black-flagged by Homeland Security agents for
disloyal...
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 8
Posted By P.Roehling
MADD too pc to divulge/confront illegal alien drunk driving epidemic

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote

> HAHAHA. Another idiot who takes everything literally.

(Hint for humorless ideologues: "Irony" has nothing to do with...
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 8
Posted By P.Roehling
MADD too pc to divulge/confront illegal alien drunk driving epidemic

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote

> Lots of us complain about the all the killing illegals do with their
> drunk driving. In mexican culture DUI is totally accepted...
Forum: Driving October 25th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 76
Posted By P.Roehling
Quit your motorcycle and pedal a bicycle!

"Timberwoof" > wrote

>> Hmm... maybe you meant the torque created by the inertial, braking,
>> and gravitational forces is clockwise?
>
> You're absolutely correct;...
Forum: Driving October 25th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 76
Posted By P.Roehling
Quit your motorcycle and pedal a bicycle!

"bill" > wrote

> Have you ever tried a stoppie? Unless you are skilled way beyond the
> normal human it will result in a wrong way wheelie all the way over. There
> are...
Forum: 4x4 September 29th 06, 07:04 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.4x4,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 65
Posted By P.Roehling
There's much more than drunk drivers that need to be controlled

"Nate Nagel" > wrote

> The correct solution is to not have left exits and to enforce lane
> discipline laws, and then this discussion will be irrelevant.

Gee, if only the world...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32