Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unclevito
Forum: Corvette August 21st 18, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By unclevito
Identification of General Motors V8 small block engines.

On 8/15/2018 5:05 AM, George wrote:
> When I was working in the Middle East I bought 2 Corvettes and as I had contacts with a car breakers Yard and they could not pay me for work I did, several times...
Forum: Corvette October 13th 15, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By unclevito
PING: DAD! question about c4 ecm problem

On 9/16/2015 5:11 AM, wrote:
> I have a 1990 C4. base engine, 6 speed. All of a suddent it would
> start locking out my ignition as if it where reading my key chip as
> invalid. 5...
Forum: Corvette August 7th 15, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By unclevito
Ford new Voodoo 5.2

>"Dad" > wrote in message
>With those cheerful thoughts I think I'll take a crap and go to bed, just
>hope it don't...
Forum: Corvette August 4th 15, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By unclevito
Ford new Voodoo 5.2

180 deg crankshaft. 526 hp at 7500 rpm. 429 lb/ft at 4750.

The Corvette continues to get GM's lame 6.2 l. Boring, but the brain deal
old folks that buy Corvettes do not know the...
Forum: Corvette July 29th 15, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By unclevito
31,320 miles long term C7. Car and Driver

"Smarty" > wrote in message
>I love the C7 and will not turn a wonderful experience into fear, doubt,
> uncertainty, and grousing.
>
> Except for...
Forum: Corvette July 24th 15, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Smarty" > wrote in message
> On 7/21/2015 6:56 PM, unclevito wrote:
Forum: Corvette July 21st 15, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Smarty" > wrote in message
> On 7/18/2015 1:32 AM, Dad wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 3:31:25 PM UTC-4, unclevito wrote:
>>> August...
Forum: Corvette July 6th 15, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By unclevito
Yes a Corvette is a status symbol

Most Vette owners are over 65. So I know the grey hair set loves them even
though the new ones are overpriced, depreciate like crazy and spend most of
their time in the shop.

Educated folks...
Forum: Corvette July 2nd 15, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By unclevito
I A C valve nightmare on 89 vette !!!

Go ask at Corvetteactioncenter.com

"HANK" > wrote in message
> my c4 vette idles...
Forum: Corvette June 30th 15, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By unclevito
31,320 miles long term C7. Car and Driver

August 2015, pp 79.
2014 Stingray Z51

New Engine at 6000 mi
New starter
New rear axle seals
New climate control module
New seat mounted side airbag
New seat after airbag replacement botched
Forum: Corvette May 23rd 15, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By unclevito
Loose Mirrors

"Dad" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 11:17:41 PM UTC-4, Smarty wrote:
>> I have owned Corvettes for...
Forum: Corvette May 18th 15, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By unclevito
Exhausts sounds: Mustang vs Corvette

"Dad" > wrote in message
On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 3:40:07 PM UTC-4, unclevito wrote:
> "Dad" > wrote...
Forum: Corvette May 11th 15, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By unclevito
Loose Mirrors

"Smarty" > wrote in message
> "unclevito" > wrote:
>> "Smarty" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette May 10th 15, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By unclevito
Loose Mirrors

"Smarty" > wrote in message
>I have owned Corvettes for decades, including the C5,C6, and C7, and have
>not seen this issue before in any...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14