Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: What Me Worry?
Forum: Driving June 30th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 11
Posted By What Me Worry?
General Motors Stock at 53 year low

"C. E. White" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving June 30th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

"Commander Burrito" > wrote in message
> Neocon Oil Cheerleaders wrote:
>

>> They're a bad corporate citizen....
Forum: Driving June 22nd 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 121
Posted By What Me Worry?
OBAMA WILL WIN EASY IF HE CALLS FOR A RETURN TO THE 55 SPEED LIMIT

"B1ackwater" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:14:33 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" >...
Forum: Driving June 18th 08, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 121
Posted By What Me Worry?
OBAMA WILL WIN EASY IF HE CALLS FOR A RETURN TO THE 55 SPEED LIMIT

> wrote in message
> On Jun 18, 1:43 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
Forum: Driving June 18th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

"Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> What Me...
Forum: Driving June 18th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 121
Posted By What Me Worry?
OBAMA WILL WIN EASY IF HE CALLS FOR A RETURN TO THE 55 SPEED LIMIT

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...

> He should say it's time for americans to actually do...
Forum: Driving June 6th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 69
Posted By What Me Worry?
GM To Close 4 Truck/SUV Plants and Retool Another GasHawg Assembly Line - WAY Too Late Guys !

"yedyegiss" > wrote in message
> What Me Worry? wrote:

Forum: Driving June 3rd 08, 09:22 PM Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving

"Scott Erb" > wrote in message
> On Jun 3, 2:49 pm, "What Me Worry?" > wrote:
>> "B1ackwater"...
Forum: Driving February 6th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By What Me Worry?
Coping With The New CAFE Standards OR Defying the Laws of Physics

"V-for-Vendicar" > wrote in message

> "Hugh Gibbons" > wrote
>> I also have a...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 08, 07:21 AM Posted to talk.politics.misc,sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By What Me Worry?
Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards OR Defying the Laws of Physics

"V-for-Vendicar" > wrote in message

> "Alan Baker" > wrote
>> Sure. They probably understand...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 08, 07:12 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> What Me Worry? wrote:
>
>> "Eeyore" > wrote
Forum: Driving January 1st 08, 11:58 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By What Me Worry?
Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards OR Defying the Laws of Physics

"V-for-Vendicar" > wrote in message

>>> I have never encountered a KKKonservative who wasn't a perpetual...
Forum: Driving January 1st 08, 11:57 PM Posted to talk.politics.misc,sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By What Me Worry?
Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards OR Defying the Laws of Physics

"Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> V-for-Vendicar...
Forum: Driving December 31st 07, 07:18 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> What Me Worry? wrote:
>
>> When gasoline hits $10/gallon, the market for SUV's will...
Forum: Driving December 31st 07, 07:11 AM Posted to talk.politics.misc,sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, What Me
> Worry?...
Forum: Driving December 30th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to talk.politics.misc,sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, V-for-Vendicar
Forum: Driving September 25th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 12
Posted By What Me Worry?
British Driver Gets 10 Weeks Jail for Speeding 172 mph

"serebel" > wrote in message
> 172mph? My wife burns out of the driveway a lot faster than that.

Will you miss her...
Forum: Driving August 10th 07, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 26
Posted By What Me Worry?
Psychopath in MONSTER TRUCK crashes into crowd

"Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" > wrote in message

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>> Murderous Speeding Drunken...
Forum: Driving April 28th 07, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 63
Posted By What Me Worry?
Gas near record high but oil way off record high - !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> Oil was $79 a barrel last summer when gas was $3. Now...
Forum: Driving October 1st 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 47
Posted By What Me Worry?
GM exec: We need more new Hummers

"Matthew Russotto" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> What Me...
Forum: Driving September 30th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"Al Smith" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: Driving September 30th 06, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"Morton Davis" > wrote in message

> "B1ackwater" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving September 29th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 47
Posted By What Me Worry?
GM exec: We need more new Hummers

Sad truth: There are a LOT of idiotic Americans who will gladly plunk down
$40,000-$60,000 to drive an unsafe, stupid-looking, utterly impractical,
overweight urban assault vehicle for hip hop...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23