Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry \(The Real One - For Now....\)
Forum: Simulators February 5th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

Only when certain jackasses hijack everyone's screen names and posts spam
with them :)

-Larry

"Tony R" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators February 4th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

BINGO!!!

You have no idea how many times I tried to tell people on TEN. Do NOT set
your modem for 56k speeds! All it does it re-train half the data it tries
to send/receive and cause warp.

I...
Forum: Simulators January 30th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

That's kinda the point I was making. I was being sarcastic :)

-Larry

"Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators January 30th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
GPL vs. rFactor: Number of available tracks

Mitch, is that you?

"Backspace" > wrote in message
> Byron Forbes wrote:
>> Here be a microcosm of youth - no knowledge of history, little...
Forum: Simulators January 30th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

So, you expect it to be released and then never be updated ?

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in message
>> As little as $13 a month for a year...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

Hawaii - The buster of budgets for quite some time :)

-Larry

"Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
>I...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

Hehe. That last one is pretty good :)

-Larry

"Tony R" > wrote in message
> Shoues wrote:
>
>> Boo the...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

Ah..... BULL****!

I hate it when someone skims a few forums and thinks they know what they are
talking about.

"Shoues" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

And everyone said NROS would fail. It didn't. It was thriving.

And, btw.... NROS monthly fee was more expensive.

Sierra is what failed.

-Larry

"Tony R" >...
Forum: Simulators January 25th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

I used to be a Dameon Tools fan, but abandoned it when it went Adware.

-Larry

"jwilson54" > wrote in message
> Blind...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

Thanks!

-Larry

"Don Schwartz Jr" > wrote in message
>I put the file on rapidshare at this link.
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

Sure!

There is one method using Alcohol 100% (or whatever the hell the number is),
but that involves a special Alcohol image which is not what I'm after. I
want an actual polycarb backup I can...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

NR2003 is one of the hardest discs to copy I've seen. In fact, I've yet to
be successful and I've tried everything... I'd love to have a backup.

-Larry

"Hobbes" > wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13