Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang February 23rd 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
2002 V6 Coupe - Dome Light Question

Hello, I checked the manual and nothing seems to be mentioned about
this.

In the 2002, is the dome light supposed to come on when the doors are
open? Mine doesn't. To light it, I need to flip one of...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 8th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
? About Remote Start - 2002 Mustang Coupe 3.8L Automatic

..boB,

Thanks for your input. I guess that's what I was thinking but I wasn't
sure if these bypass relays actually use a key or not. The information
on the web about them is very minimal.

I'm...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 7th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
? About Remote Start - 2002 Mustang Coupe 3.8L Automatic

Hello,

Thanks for any help you can provide. I just bought a 2002 Coupe 3.8L
Automatic. The guy who sold it to me had a remote start installed, it
seems to work just fine. But he could only give me...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 25th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Please help with battery problem

Thanks all for your help. It did turn out to be the alternator.

Brian
Forum: Ford Mustang January 16th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Please help with battery problem

Thanks for any help you can provide. 92LX 5.0 I'm in Chicago area

Tried to start it two days ago and the interior lights were dim and it
wouldn't turn over. Tried charging it but it wouldn't take...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 24th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
1992 Mustang LX 5.0 - Transmission Slipping

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I guess I don't know much about
transmissions. Does OD kick in at a certain speed? The guy I bought the
car from put in 3.73s and a "converter".

The slipping at 40...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 21st 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
1992 Mustang LX 5.0 - Transmission Slipping

Here goes...

On the way to work today all of a sudden she wouldn't go over 40 MPH.
The RPMs were climbing but nothing over 40.

Was occasionally able to coax her over 40 MPH.

So I brought her to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7