Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I dont know
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 61
Posted By I dont know
Is it agains the law to cuss out a cop??

jaybird wrote:

> We don't care if you don't like the person wearing the uniform. We're just
> not going to stand for you cursing the people his position represents.

And you wonder why Officer...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

jaybird wrote:

> How is receiving a ticket a bad experience on the cop's part? That's what
> we pay him to do.

What a ****ing ignorant asshole you are.
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By I dont know
Ping:jaybird

jaybird wrote:
> "necromancer" > wrote in message
>
>>Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely),...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By I dont know
Ping:jaybird

flamablenuts wrote:
> Question.
> In Texas, can you be drinking in your parked, car on the passenger side,
> with the keys in the glove-box and not get a DUI?
>
> I know y'all probably site me for...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

jaybird wrote:
> "Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in message
>
>>In article...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By I dont know
About safe driving and speed. Answer this one.

Eeyore wrote:
> Those who know the correct answer keep your gob shut !
>
> You find yourself entering a bend in a road that turns out to be tighter than it
> first looked like.
>
> You're concerned...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

jaybird wrote:
>>Interesting you mention the rural areas (I live in a town of 2,000).
>>Here it's quite unlikely that I'd cuss out a cop due to him/her being a
>>long-time acquaintance. Here it's...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

jaybird wrote:
> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>
>>"jaybird" > said in...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

jaybird wrote:
> "flamablenuts" > wrote in message
>
>>Comments??
>

> Yes, in Texas if it meets the following statute:

Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By I dont know
345 Morons Leave Valuables in Plain Sight in Their Cars

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://www.wftv.com/video/10519898/index.html

I got a flyer like that on my car once.

The only problem was there was nothing of value in my car at all, let
alone in plain...
Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By I dont know
Sloth Coaster Experiment

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> I was in rush hour traffic on a surface street yesterday morning, and
> I decided to try a little experiment. I was in the left lane of three
> in my direction. There was a...
Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By I dont know
LLB busted!

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2006/12/15/anastasio_charged_with_drugged_driving/?p1=MEWell_Pos1

<quote>
The former Phish frontman was pulled over by an officer who saw his car
failing to...
Forum: Driving December 9th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By I dont know
Loop 101 Traffic in Scottsdale

Dave Stone wrote:
> I drive a short strech of road that runs adjacent to the 101 from my
> location in Tempe to my job in Scottsdale at about 7:30AM. I noticed that
> about half the drivers exiting...
Forum: Driving December 7th 06, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.government.abuse
Replies: 11
Posted By I dont know
A hard to believe DMV horror story I read at an MSNBC forum

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Somebody called Ravens Dream posted this:
>
> Okay, anyone else out there ever have an experience like this with MVA
> (Motor Vehicle Administration)?...
Forum: Driving December 3rd 06, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 49
Posted By I dont know
Why can't people drive on snow or ice?

It's really simple. Continuing to apply the brakes when you've lost
traction will not help you regain traction. Accelerating too quickly
will make you lose it as well.

IMO, we should revoke...
Forum: Driving December 3rd 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By I dont know
Questions about Drunk Driving

wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam:
>
> I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa, and I am very
> interested in Drunk Driving because I once had a friend lose his life
> because of...
Forum: Driving December 3rd 06, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By I dont know
What to buy - 4 Cylinder SUV ?

wrote:
> My sister lives in the San Fran Bay Area, CA. She has 2 children who
> are 16 and 14. So they are quite tall.
>
> She is looking for a 4 cylinder SUV that will...
Forum: Driving November 20th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 48
Posted By I dont know
MADD calls for alcohol sensors in cars.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Another giant scam.

Wow - I actually agree with you on this and I have to wonder how much
money (pearls) lobbyists for the manufacturers of these...
Forum: Driving November 20th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 22
Posted By I dont know
Yet another oblivious SUV driver

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.california
Replies: 17
Posted By I dont know
Bush still sucking those latino butts while Americans die.

MLOM wrote:
> Candace wrote:
>
>>"MLOM" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend...
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.california

wrote:

>>>Death toll mounts daily. Illegal alien drivers slaughter citizens. Will
>>>the Democrats do
>>>more to...
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By I dont know
CA Considers HOT Lanes

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>

>>Excuse me? "Allowing" foreign entities to do the work? Zachary (of
>>Cintra...
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to misc.consumers,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By I dont know
A Culture of Laziness or Stupidity?

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Jake > said in misc.consumers:
>

>>After a few months travling through the US I couldn't help but to notice a
>>good number of Americans are truly...
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
Posted By I dont know
Lucky idiot killed idiot over a Taurus

gpsman wrote:
> No charges for killing car thief
> Officials determine he acted in self-defense
> BY SHARON COOLIDGE | ENQUIRER STAFF WRITER
>
> Looking back, Bennie Hall Jr. said Friday that he...
Forum: Driving November 18th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> I dont know > said in rec.autos.driving:
>

>>As far as pickup drivers go, there are 2 classes of pickups - those that
>>are used as SUVs and those that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83