Showing results 1 to 25 of 247
Search took 3.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Noozer
Forum: Technology December 9th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Noozer
93 Eclipse GS 1.8L Manaul No start

> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry i have not been active latey, and i want to thank all who...
Forum: Technology December 8th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Noozer
Chrysler cars acting like Christine

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> Noozer wrote:
>
>> There is no "on it's own" implied by the articles...
Forum: Technology December 8th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> Mike wrote:
>
>> That's not what it said ! Did you even bother to...
Forum: Technology December 8th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Noozer
Chrysler cars acting like Christine

>> "In a limited number of cases, long-term wear on the shift assembly can
>> erode the height of the shift blocker, creating the potential that the
>> vehicle could shift out of park without the key...
Forum: Technology December 6th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Noozer
Fuel cell vehicles

"Don Stauffer in Minnesota" > wrote in message
> Our local paper ran an article about a new Honda FC...
Forum: Technology December 6th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Noozer
1964 impala ss

"Nick" > wrote in message
>i gotta 64 impala ss and after driving it around for about a week i
> keep...
Forum: Technology December 6th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Noozer
Why do men have issues with a woman knowing more about an engine than them?

> wrote in message
> I've been breaking down and building engines my whole life. Why can't
> I find a man...
Forum: Technology December 6th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 44
Posted By Noozer
Check Engine light - code P0420

question, but can the replacement of the cat. converter cause a drop
> in the mileage too (i.e. if I have a bad cat.) ?

It doesn't have to be defective to cause a mileage drop. It could simply be
a...
Forum: Technology December 3rd 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By Noozer
No more comfortable cars?

> That's what I love about my '66 Mopar. It has the silk smooth ride, but it
> also handles respectably. Mopar alone managed to combine a car that didn't
> rattle your teeth with the ability to go...
Forum: Technology December 2nd 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 44
Posted By Noozer
Check Engine light - code P0420

> 2) I had a service done a week ago. I got the transmission liquid
> flushed, radiator coolant flushed and fuel injection service done.

> I would appreciate if someone could help me with this....
Forum: Technology November 29th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Noozer
i realy have a big promblem

Why do you insist on posting after you've obviously been drinking?

Folks already answered your other posting. If you repair cars as well as you
type you really should let a mechanic figure out...
Forum: Technology November 28th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Noozer
96 jeep Cherokee sport Not starting electrical

> wrote in message
>I have a 96 jeep Cherokee sport that started intermittently starting
> now it wont...
Forum: Technology November 26th 07, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Noozer
inadmissable to canada

> wrote in message
> for some reason these vehicles are inadmissable to canada. does anyone
> know why?
Forum: Technology November 25th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Noozer
98 Sable - No heat when moving

> wrote in message
> Hi have a '98 Sable, 3.0L, overhead valve engine. It's generally
> around 35...
Forum: Technology November 10th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Noozer
'm still womdering Pulsing Brakes

>>>Even after being machined?
>>
>>ESPECIALLY after being machined, if it was machined by someone who cut
>>them too thin.
>>--scott
>
> Thanks Scott, but they were first run, no scoring and there...
Forum: Technology November 8th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 199
Posted By Noozer
Oil and Filter Change

"Built_Well" > wrote in message
> It's nice to hear the exposed steel wheels can handle any
> rust, but...
Forum: Technology November 7th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Noozer
Carbueretor replacement...

>>> I would look around for a TBI setup and throw the carb in the trash.
>>> Better all around and if you use salvage parts probably less than a new
>>> carb.
>>
>> But then I need to replace the...
Forum: Technology November 7th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Noozer
Carbueretor replacement...

"Steve W." > wrote in message
> Noozer wrote:
>> I've got a 1986 Chevy half ton van, overdrive auto transmission. Only
>> 50,000km on it (35,000...
Forum: Technology November 6th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Noozer
Carbueretor replacement...

"Noozer" > wrote in message
> I've got a 1986 Chevy half ton van, overdrive auto transmission.

I should mention it's got the 4.3 litre V6...
Forum: Technology November 6th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Noozer
Carbueretor replacement...

I've got a 1986 Chevy half ton van, overdrive auto transmission. Only
50,000km on it (35,000 miles). I've had this van for 10+ years. The carb has
always been an issue. Fuel leaks around the...
Forum: Technology November 5th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Noozer
What is this tape called that i'm thinking of?

On Nov 5, 10:32 am, N8N > wrote:
> I'm preparing to do a partial suspension rebuild on my '88 Porsche 944
> (as soon as I get my new struts from Paragon, but that's another...
Forum: Technology November 3rd 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Noozer
Long term penalty for using lower octane?

"G Mulcaster" > wrote in message

>>I'm wondering what the long term penalty is for using lower octane
>>fuel than...
Forum: Technology November 2nd 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Noozer
Long term penalty for using lower octane?

>> I'm wondering what the long term penalty is for using lower octane
>> fuel than called for.

If your car can compensate for lower octane, you will end up with lower
milage, so you aren't saving...
Forum: Technology November 1st 07, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 165
Posted By Noozer
Oil and Filter Change

> Daniel, I can say that placing the drive selector lever in Park in an
> automatic transmission car was /not/ sufficient to keep the front wheels
> from turning. They turned quite freely, in both...
Forum: Technology October 31st 07, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Noozer
the AIM of LIFE .

"abdo911" > wrote in message

> What is your purpose in life? What is the rationale behind our life?

Hell... TO...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 247