Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tbone
Forum: Corvette August 21st 15, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By tbone
31,320 miles long term C7. Car and Driver

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 23:40:47 -0400, Smarty > wrote:

>On 7/28/2015 7:51 PM, unclevito wrote:
>>

>> Ever read the Millionaire Next Door? Buying any car new, especially the
Forum: Corvette November 24th 10, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By tbone
Ticket for too fast for conditions

Just an opinion, as IANAL.

Those who say that the fact that there was an accident proves you were
not in control of your car are foolishly generalizing. Perhaps in many
cases, that is true, but not...
Forum: Corvette August 9th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 31
Posted By tbone
Probably A Dumb Question

Being a techie type and not uncomfortable counting from zero, I'd call
the 53-55 models "C0".

I think 56 was a radical enough departure from the prior year that it
should qualify as a generation...
Forum: Corvette July 27th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By tbone
Need advice on 90 Vette poor idling when hot

My 90 is now running great. Here's the final rundown, in chronological
order:

- tuneup; plugs, wires, etc
probably was needed anyway; don't recall having done that
- EGR valve
was probably...
Forum: Corvette July 25th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By tbone
New '07 3LT w/auto, alum wheels 46k

Right! I flew from Philly to Indianapolis, and drove back the 12
hours - with a smile on my face the whole way! :-D

tbone

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 06:47:48 -0500, (Dave...
Forum: Corvette July 19th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By tbone
New '07 3LT w/auto, alum wheels 46k

I'd say yes, or close to it, if you want a coupe and you're flexible
on the color.

A guy in my local club told me he got his 07 coupe with the nav system
for 47K. Note - I did not see the...
Forum: Corvette July 7th 07, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By tbone
Need advice on 90 Vette poor idling when hot

Thanks for all the advice and pointers. Until I checked around online,
I was not aware that a full set of flow-tested injectors could be had
for under $800.

In the meantime, the mechanic said he...
Forum: Corvette July 5th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By tbone
Need advice on 90 Vette poor idling when hot

My 90 convertible is completely stock. Recently it had been acting up
where it idles rough when it warms up. It has around 60K miles on it,
and I use it as a daily driver in a local commute (no...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8