Showing results 1 to 25 of 237
Search took 7.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe[_3_]
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Crate Engine

"Duncan" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 24
Posted By Joe[_3_]
2007 300C w/Goodyear tires--Noisy

> wrote in message ...
> Bill Putney wrote:
>

>> It seems to me that you knew the answers to your questions before you
>> even posted. :)

Forum: Chrysler November 7th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_3_]
i need a tid bit of help

Just walk into any auto parts store and tell them what you want. The return
line is not under pressure, and on most cars it's not over-engineered at
all. Usually just a section of hydraulic hose...
Forum: Chrysler October 19th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Is 98/02 LH 3.5 same as 93/97 LH 3.5?

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Steve wrote:

> 2nd gen...
Forum: Chrysler October 6th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_3_]
lost crankshaft woodruff key ('90 daytona)

> wrote in message
>i lost the crankshaft key (woodruff key?) that locks the crankshaft
> sprocket to the crank. anyone...
Forum: Chrysler September 18th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Cirrus "95

"Joe Pfeiffer" > wrote in message
> Joe Pfeiffer > writes:
>
>> "bien" >...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_3_]
'96 Concorde 3.3 Trans stuck in one gear

"njoracle" > wrote in message
> Today, I started out okay but after making a stop to pick up someone, the
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Town & Country radio seems dead

"Ken Weitzel" > wrote in message
> BBC wrote:
>> Our Radio/Casette player will not turn on. Oddly enough, the three
>> buttons that control...
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Town & Country radio seems dead

"Ken Weitzel" > wrote in message
> BBC wrote:
>> Our Radio/Casette player will not turn on. Oddly enough, the three
>> buttons that control...
Forum: Chrysler August 24th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 19
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Superbird

"NapalmHeart" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there a resident expert on the wing cars, specifically the Superbird?
> I recently had a...
Forum: Chrysler August 22nd 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Remove the Chrysler "Wings"/Not German

> wrote in message
> On Aug 21, 7:48 am, Steve > wrote:
Forum: Chrysler August 20th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe[_3_]
WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS DOES A 1991PLYMOUTH VOYAGER HAVE??

"PlymouthVoyager91" > wrote in message
>I HAVE A 1991 VOYAGER AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF...
Forum: Chrysler August 20th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Car won't start when temp drops.

"Josell Paredes" > wrote in message
> 1997 Plymouth Voyager Mini-Van 2.4
>
> OK,
>
> This is a stumper. In the summer and...
Forum: Technology August 18th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Tuned cars!!!

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Bert Hyman wrote:
>> In
Forum: Chrysler August 18th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Tuned cars!!!

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Bert Hyman wrote:
>> In
Forum: Honda August 18th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Tuned cars!!!

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Bert Hyman wrote:
>> In
Forum: Honda August 17th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Tuned cars!!!

> wrote in message
> If you like tuned cars, come here, you will fond many interesting
> stuff

Forum: Chrysler August 17th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Tuned cars!!!

> wrote in message
> If you like tuned cars, come here, you will fond many interesting
> stuff

Forum: Technology August 17th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Tuned cars!!!

> wrote in message
> If you like tuned cars, come here, you will fond many interesting
> stuff

Forum: Chrysler August 17th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe[_3_]
$6635

"GrtArtiste" > wrote in message
> On Aug 15, 11:36 am, wrote:
>
>> Sounds a little high to me, but...
Forum: Technology August 17th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford
Replies: 219
Posted By Joe[_3_]
10 to 25% better MPG, with 2 or 3 ounces of Acetone per 10 gals of gas

"Hank" > wrote in message
> The gas companies are in business to sell gas not give you a bargain.

What are the acetone companies in...
Forum: Technology August 17th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford

"Hank" > wrote in message
> Whether you believe this or not, I don't care.

You posted 9 more times in this thread already, in a...
Forum: Chrysler August 14th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 37
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Why is Chrysler still selling new 2006 Crossfires? A dudmaybe?

There are 2006 Pontiac GTO's too. Lots and lots of them. I guess I have to
agree with you - I've never seen anything quite like it either. The GTO is a
really great car, but the styling is too...
Forum: Chrysler August 10th 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_3_]
Nardelli, what are they thinking?

> Unfortunately, corporate America is like major league sports. Even if
> a coach is let go because he has a losing season, another team picks
> him up. It's a closed fraternity. A part of the ...
Forum: Chrysler August 5th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 47
Posted By Joe[_3_]
49 Chrysler with no compression