Showing results 1 to 25 of 71
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]
Forum: Driving April 7th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Operation Coordinates

CalBog the Roadside Tool wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) has begun a project that will apply
> geographic coordinates to archived photographs! As you may know,...
Forum: Driving April 5th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to ca.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Review: Video of the San Francisco Airport access road

CalBog hasn't got a means of fixing his camera so it's stable. His
camera followed his steering wheel or dribbled like a basketball. You'd
think he'd gain some proficiency at holding the camera,...
Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
April is "RSS month" at the WHL.

PatOConnell wrote:
> EAST COAST HIVE MIND wrote:
>> H.B. Elkins wrote:

Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
April is "RSS month" at the WHL.

H.B. Elkins wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:25:46 -0700, Carl Rogers wrote:
>
>> We would like to keep the momentum going and dub April as the "RSS Month"!
>
> In this case, does RSS stand for...
Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
April is "RSS month" at the WHL.

Scott in SoCal wrote:

> Spider webs have an elegant, regular structure, and are often
> beautiful to look at. Calrog.com is more like a plate of spaghetti.

Dude, you haven't had some of the...
Forum: Driving March 25th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to ba.transportation,ca.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Interstates 238 and 880 notes (Calif., USA)

Big Daddy B-Rock wrote:
> The wood is 'falsework', by the way!

So's Calbog's post :)

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com

Jon Morse wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>>
>> "Jon Morse" %m> wrote in message
>>
>>> So that you can expose yourself to a never-ending barrage of...
Forum: Driving March 16th 08, 08:50 AM Posted to soc.culture.irish,free.uk.talk.belfast,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Jon Morse wrote:

>> Enjoy w/ a pint of Guinness!
>
> I'm sure your site is about as enjoyable AS a pint of Guinness...

Now hold it right there-I'm a lager man meself, but I don't mind
hoisting...
Forum: Driving March 5th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 73
Illinois bill would allow 14-year-olds to drive

Studemania wrote:
> On Mar 4, 8:42 pm, (Brent P) wrote:
>> In article >, MLOM wrote:
>>> On Mar 4,...
Forum: Driving March 5th 08, 06:28 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Studemania wrote:
> On Mar 4, 6:36 pm, My Land of Misery > wrote:
>> On Mar 4, 8:13 pm, Rich Piehl >
>> wrote:
>>
>> (forwarded to r.a.d:...
Forum: Driving February 21st 08, 04:06 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
At last...

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:22:04 -0800, "Carl Rogers"
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Hi, Sciontologist!!
>
>> Yay! The Worldwide Highway Library...
Forum: Driving February 21st 08, 04:04 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
At last...

H.B. Elkins wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:05:37 -0500, EAST COAST HIVE MIND wrote:
>
>> 2183 photos? Total? That might be like half my backlog. 237 per year is
>> mighty paltry. I've put up...
Forum: Driving February 21st 08, 03:12 AM Posted to fr.misc.transport.urbain,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Helpful French-language pointer Les rues du Monaco

Larry Harvilla wrote:

> Wrong again, Bullis.

I'm shocked and surprised! Not really. I'm lying.

> What JFK should have said was "Ich bin Berliner" instead of "Ich bin
> *ein* Berliner." The...
Forum: Driving February 21st 08, 03:05 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
At last...

John A. Weeks III wrote:
> In article >,
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>
>> Yay! The Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) has completed its...
Forum: Driving February 21st 08, 03:02 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
At last...

necromancer wrote:
> Nate Nagel:
>
>> I came for the Etta James references, and so far, I've been disappointed.
>>
>> nate
>>
>> /damn song is stuck in my head now
>
> Huh????
Forum: Driving February 20th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
le Strade Statale nell'Italia

wrote:
> ['Comrade Yamamoto':]
>
>> Hmm. I ought to run those Italian posts by my mother, and see how bad
>> they really are. She was born in Lucca and came over in...
Forum: Driving February 19th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Fresh video of IH95....

necromancer wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Driving February 19th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Fresh video of IH95....

Carl Rogers wrote:

> "necromancer" > wrote in
> message ...
>> Fresh video from Necromancer Films of...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 06:53 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 18
Straßefotos der Deutschland, Liechtenstein und Polen

Carl Rogers wrote:

> "US 71" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Scott Nazelrod" > wrote
>>
>>> Oh, good god.
>>
>> I don't know if...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Czech Republic, checking in.

necromancer wrote:

> **GROAN** Why don't you just post a direct link to the page??? It
> would make our lives alot easier and maybe, **just maybe** give me
> reason to visit the site at...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Czech Republic, checking in.

Alternate US 71 wrote:
> On Feb 15, 1:22 pm, "Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving February 14th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
The Heavy, Heavy, Monster Sound

EAST COAST HIVE MIND wrote:
> http://www.mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/120108hq.avi -big
> http://www.mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/120108.avi -small

like oops
try...
Forum: Driving February 14th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
The Heavy, Heavy, Monster Sound

http://www.mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/120108hq.avi -big
http://www.mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/120108.avi -small
--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
'The Quality...
Forum: Driving February 14th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 19
"Ihulim Levaviim", Israeli roads!

Rich Piehl wrote:
> EAST COAST HIVE MIND wrote:
>> MLOM wrote:
>>

>>> Indeed...only in Israel might krl be considered both a heathen and an
>>> infidel.
>>
>> Heh, pack him up on the next El Al...
Forum: Driving February 14th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

MLOM wrote:

> Indeed...only in Israel might krl be considered both a heathen and an
> infidel.

Heh, pack him up on the next El Al flight to Tel Aviv.