Showing results 1 to 25 of 109
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bernard farquart
Forum: Driving August 9th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By bernard farquart
Road safety advertisement

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> Sir Lex wrote:
>
>> From a time before speed cameras, and before "speeding" became the...
Forum: Driving August 9th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By bernard farquart
rec.autos.driving scheduled for sporge flood

> wrote in message
> Sporge flooding of rec.autos.driving will commence in a few hours.
>
> This will render rec.autos.driving...
Forum: Driving July 25th 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
Posted By bernard farquart
Aftermarket Steering Wheels

> wrote in message
> Hey, I've been debating recently wether or not to purchase an
> aftermarket steering...
Forum: Driving July 21st 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message

> This is pretty much the reply I expected,
>
>> Bernard
>
> That's a bit of a girl's...
Forum: Driving July 21st 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart > wrote:
>
>> This is, of course the...
Forum: Driving July 21st 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart > wrote:
>
>> "Steve Firth"...
Forum: Driving July 20th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart > wrote:
>
>> Seems fair since you...
Forum: Driving July 20th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> Too scared to reply to my post directly, asshole?

Seems fair since you still haven't...
Forum: Driving July 20th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,dc.driving,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By bernard farquart
__ High Fines for Speeding Anger Virginians __

"N8N" > wrote in message
On Jul 19, 11:55 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> ¥...
Forum: Driving July 20th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By bernard farquart
Seat Belt: Will You Get Ticketed If You Show Medical Exemption?

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> The Real Bev > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>How about...
Forum: Driving July 20th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 56
Posted By bernard farquart
Another Way to Fight Global Warming - Get rid of AC in cars

> wrote in message
> On Jul 19, 7:26 pm, Eeyore >
Forum: Driving July 19th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 70
Posted By bernard farquart
GM Can Fight Global Warming by Putting Speed Limiters on Cars - 60 mph

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> necromancer wrote:
>

>> And even more would be...
Forum: Driving July 19th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By bernard farquart
Scotland - EVERY Driver Stopped By Cops Will be Tested for DUI

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> The Man Behind The Curtain wrote:
>
>> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> > Eeyore said in...
Forum: Driving July 19th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 43
Posted By bernard farquart
YAAYYY - Another Hummer Vandalized

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> necromancer wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are...
Forum: Driving July 16th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Hooch" > wrote in message
> On Jul 16, 7:11 am, "bernard farquart"
Forum: Driving July 16th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"GK" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart wrote:
>> "Steve Firth" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving July 16th 07, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart > wrote:
>

>> The cost of a...
Forum: Driving July 16th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart > wrote:
>

>> The cost of a...
Forum: Driving July 15th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By bernard farquart
Rearview Mirror query

"Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote in message
> Pete wrote:
>>

>>"Murderous Speeding...
Forum: Driving July 14th 07, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By bernard farquart
New Stick Shift Driver

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>1) I have had my first...
Forum: Driving July 14th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By bernard farquart
How to pass a law making directional spike barriers illegal

"gpsman" > wrote in message
> On Jul 13, 11:22 pm, "
Forum: Driving July 13th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 90
Posted By bernard farquart
Why do stick-shift cars go backwards before going forward?

"Marc Gerges" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart > wrote:
>>>
>>> My driver's ed was on a W123....
Forum: Driving July 10th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 90
Posted By bernard farquart
Why do stick-shift cars go backwards before going forward?

Forum: Driving July 10th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> bernard farquart wrote:
>
>> "Eeyore" wrote
>> >
>> > Your funny floor operated...
Forum: Driving July 10th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving