Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy
Forum: Honda August 26th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Andy
86 Accord Failed Emissions High CO

On Aug 16, 11:59*pm, "JP" > wrote:
> My 1986 Accord (225000 miles) failed the WA state emission test. *Results
> shown below. *High CO at cruise, but passes on everything...
Forum: Audi August 26th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Andy
2003 A4 3.0 Ignition Coils

On Aug 20, 3:30*pm, "Shagster" > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My 2003 A4 Quattro (3.0) is starting to experience odd rough idle periods..
> It will pur like a kitten sometimes, then other...
Forum: 4x4 August 26th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 4
Posted By Andy
99 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 weird overheating problem

On Aug 25, 10:46*am, wrote:
> I love my Jeep. *I've had it since I drove it off the lot new. *That
> was 140k miles ago, and it still looks and runs nearly the same as my
> first...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3