Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xyzzy
Forum: Mazda March 12th 11, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By xyzzy
215/40-R16 Yokohama S.Drive tires

On Feb 20, 10:26*am, Lanny Chambers > wrote:
> In article >,
> *Alan Baker > wrote:
>
> > I've done...
Forum: Mazda January 22nd 11, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 31
Posted By xyzzy
Off Topic question

On Jan 18, 3:31*pm, Don Q wrote:
> On 2011-01-17 23:08:56 -0500, XS11E > said:
>
> > Don Q wrote:
>
> >> Quiet and comfortable. I agree completely. If this had been my
> >> job,...
Forum: Mazda January 17th 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 31
Posted By xyzzy
Off Topic question

On Jan 11, 8:30*am, Don Q wrote:
> Warning: Off Topic!
>
> This group has been dormant for a while. Here is a bit of an armchair
> challenge for all you car enthusiasts:
>
> A friend of mine got a...
Forum: Mazda October 16th 10, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 40
Posted By xyzzy
35.97 mpg...

TOn Sep 11, 10:24*pm, "Chris D'Agnolo" >
wrote:
> "BK" > wrote in message

> >I just got back from a...
Forum: Mazda June 30th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By xyzzy
Miata vs. 18 wheeler

On Jun 27, 7:29*am, Davoud > wrote:
> Chuck :
>
> > Moral? *When you are in a four wheeled car, semis have absolute right of
> > way.
>
> One should drive as if that is true!

Semi...
Forum: Mazda June 25th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By xyzzy
Miata vs. 18 wheeler

On Jun 24, 10:23*pm, "George Jetson" >
wrote:
> * *http://gallery.me.com/textbound#100114
>
> Jim

Don't let my wife see that or she'll demand that I sell the Miata.
Forum: Mazda June 23rd 09, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By xyzzy
anyone upgraded 1st gen to current Miata

On Jun 23, 12:09*pm, "Frank Berger" >
wrote:
> http://forum.miata.net/vb/printthread.php?t=286747

Thanks, interesting idea.

Hmm, according to that you have to be outside...
Forum: Mazda June 23rd 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On Jun 18, 5:53*pm, "Iva" > wrote:
> "xyzzy" > wrote in message

> >I have a 1996...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On Jun 18, 3:37*pm, Davoud > wrote:
> xyzzy wrote:
> > I have a 1996 Miata that I bought new.
>
> '92 with 42,000 mi.
>
> > Obviously my wife and I are
> > now 13 years older than when...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By xyzzy
anyone upgraded 1st gen to current Miata

I have a 1996 Miata that I bought new. Obviously my wife and I are
now 13 years older than when we bought the car and some things are
starting to wear on us. Getting in and out of the car isn't the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10