Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LuvrSmel
Forum: Simulators May 15th 12, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By LuvrSmel
GPL audio problem

Indeed that was the problem. Many thanks for your assistance.
While I'm at it, are you able to provide me with any websites that still
support this sim with new tracks or addons?
Seems some of the...
Forum: Simulators March 25th 12, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By LuvrSmel
GPL audio problem

Anyone know what could be causing my cars to sound like they're buzzing?
I installed GPLEA Engine Sounds and it worked really well for awhile.
But then the sounds have gone awry and re-installing...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 10, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By LuvrSmel
sim racing group not just iracing group

that being said and agreed upon in a "told ya so" kind of way, I was
surprised to see that my old (3.0GHz) overclocked to (3.4GHz)P4 system runs
NFS undercover more smoothly in Win7 than it did in...
Forum: Simulators October 4th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By LuvrSmel
old sims

"Adamo Contadino" > wrote in message
> pjgtech > wrote in news:Rl1Ek.81087$KV1.72325
> @newsfe25.ams2:
>
>> Net Q RAC rally (once...
Forum: Simulators September 27th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By LuvrSmel
old sims

lol thanks for videos! I love that patch and that track on the third one.
I was just playing that one yesterday...

"jeffareid" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators September 27th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By LuvrSmel
old sims

Anyone here like digging out the old 1st generation pentium box, blowing off
the dust and firin' her up for some old racing games? I decided to do that
last week and actually had some fun with...
Forum: Simulators October 28th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By LuvrSmel
NR_2005_Mod.rar

Back in June 05 this mod was made available for NR2003.
But after installation I found I couldn't run this add-on resolution over
1024x768.
Wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there was...
Forum: Simulators October 19th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By LuvrSmel
More Info on vista... FYI

The workarounds will be available for the taking, undoubtedly, if you so
desire.
The history trend of windows security will continue as it always has.

"Byron Forbes" >...
Forum: Dodge October 6th 06, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By LuvrSmel
i know nothing please help!

an ignored wheel bearing that went from bad to worse?

"tyyamackenzidawn" > wrote in message
>i have...
Forum: Simulators September 29th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By LuvrSmel
newbie to GTL

The rambling continues...lol
OK,apparently there was an oversight by SimBim for providing multiplayer
online codes.
I checked this sight and found out I can get the code emailed to...
Forum: Simulators September 29th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By LuvrSmel
newbie to GTL

I purchased this new from Wal-Mart in Canada about two weeks ago!
Its version 1.1
And it doesn't have an online play code or anything like that on the case.
There's nothing there other than the...
Forum: Simulators September 27th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By LuvrSmel
newbie to GTL

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> LuvrSmel wrote:
>
>> While Im at it :) Where is the serial number located for...
Forum: Simulators September 27th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By LuvrSmel
newbie to GTL

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> LuvrSmel wrote:
>
>> While Im at it :) Where is the serial number located for...
Forum: Simulators September 23rd 06, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By LuvrSmel
good onboard rally race cam :)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/128498/911_crash/
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By LuvrSmel
newbie to GTL

While Im at it :) Where is the serial number located for multiplayer??
My starforce code isn't it....is it?

"Don Burnette" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators August 14th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By LuvrSmel
Backing Up GPL to DVD

your dvd has to be formatted before drag and drop will work.
I wouldn't use the windows program.
Use a third party app such as Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator's "drag to disc"
Nero has their own...
Forum: Dodge July 19th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By LuvrSmel
Window regulator failure - second one - '04 caravan

With only 40k on this unit, the 3/60 basic warranty should cover the cost
provided the original in-service date was less than 3 years ago.
BTW Jim, noticed your in metric but living in NC? If you...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17