Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen Toth[_2_]
Forum: Mazda February 24th 11, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
215/40-R16 Yokohama S.Drive tires

In article >, Alan
Baker > wrote:

> In article >,
> Carbon...
Forum: Mazda January 21st 11, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
I passed!

RIP OFF??
You are getting off easy.
Here in SE PA, the emission test is $44.00 to test the gas cap for
leaks, and read the OBDII info from the car.
Older non OBDII still require a Dyno test, but the...
Forum: Mazda May 30th 10, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
learned something new

In article >, Chris D'Agnolo
> wrote:

> "Lanny Chambers" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda March 20th 10, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Hard Top OFF!

In article >, pws
> wrote:

> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> >
> > "pws" > wrote in message news:hnvsk1)
> >>
> >> I am good...
Forum: Mazda March 7th 10, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 103
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Just for Fun

In article >, Stephen Toth
> wrote:

> In article >, Chris D'Agnolo
Forum: Mazda March 6th 10, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 103
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Just for Fun

In article >, Chris D'Agnolo
> wrote:

> "Stephen Toth" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda March 5th 10, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 103
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Just for Fun

In article >, Chris D'Agnolo
> wrote:

> Just to stir the pot a little, I'd love to hear how many Miatas folks have
> owned and...
Forum: Mazda January 25th 10, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 63
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
yes, it's a mileage thread

In article >, pws
> wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>
> > It has no effect if mileage is measured as I prefer to do it, I keep a
> > log of gas...
Forum: Mazda December 3rd 09, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 65
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Who's hanging out here these days?

In article >, John
McGaw > wrote:

> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> >> I did this a couple years ago and had a good time with it. Last...
Forum: Mazda July 31st 09, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Newbie

In article >, Davoud >
wrote:

Davoud, it is hard to determine exactly how to take your posts.
I do not know you yet, so will reserve judgment, but you...
Forum: Mazda July 30th 09, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Newbie

In article
TRCSr > wrote:

> On Jul 28, 9:14*pm, "johnny p." > wrote:
> > TRCSr wrote:
Forum: Mazda October 13th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
How many Miatas have you owned?

In article >, Chris D'Agnolo
> wrote:

> HOW MANY MIATAS HAVE YOU OWNED?

2 Miatas to date.

First was a White 1993 C package with a...
Forum: Mazda January 15th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
Automatic Miata

In article >, S K
> wrote:

> Why would anyone want an automatic Miata? IMO, part of the reason for
> owning a litle roadster like...
Forum: Mazda April 14th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Stephen Toth[_2_]
erratic problem fyi

Had a somewhat strange problem recently that I thought the group might
like for their collective knowledge base.

My Miata would start fine when cold, or had sat for a while, and would
run fine for...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14