Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chuckie Finzter[_2_]
Forum: VW water cooled January 25th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Passat makes a "thud" sound??

"SFC" > wrote in message
> Bad motor/gearbox mount?
>
> SFC
>
> "AABob" > schreef in bericht
Forum: VW water cooled January 8th 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
seatbelt harness clicking

"Ears" > wrote in message
On Jan 2, 3:26 am, "Chuckie Finzter"...
Forum: VW water cooled January 2nd 09, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
seatbelt harness clicking

"wtrplnet" > wrote in message

> "HT" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda June 2nd 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Civic Power Steering.

On May 31, 4:49 pm, "Woody" > wrote:
> In addition it may have just...
Forum: Honda June 2nd 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Civic Power Steering.

Cheers Woody, I'll get the codes checked soon as. However, I suspect the
problem lies with the overheating and the full lock. I'll monitor the motor
for a bit to see what...
Forum: Honda May 31st 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Civic Power Steering.

Hi all,

Got an 2001 Civic with 65,000 on the clock, and up till now has been running
good. However, tonight the electric power steering had a glitch.

My lad is just learning to drive, and was...
Forum: Honda February 24th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Small hole too close to sidewall...

"motsco_" > wrote in message
> Wood Roach wrote:
>> Just looking for a tire expert opinon as to whether this hole is
>> repariable. ...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7