Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: holdgaj[_2_]
Forum: BMW August 30th 08, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By holdgaj[_2_]
E39 Vibration on Braking - help please !

On 30 Aug, 00:57, "Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote:
> In article >,
> * *Scott Dorsey > wrote:
>
> > >Could you give me an idea of...
Forum: BMW August 29th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

On 29 Aug, 00:58, "Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> * *holdgaj >...
Forum: BMW August 29th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

On 28 Aug, 20:12, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> holdgaj > wrote:
> >I have vibration of the sterring wheel on braking on an E39. There's
> >no vibrattion...
Forum: BMW August 28th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By holdgaj[_2_]
E39 Vibration on Braking - help please !

I have vibration of the sterring wheel on braking on an E39. There's
no vibrattion through the brake pedal. Just had a diagnosis from a
garage - "brake discs (rotors) need replacing". On reading the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4