Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ck
Forum: Corvette July 10th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By ck
12-Disc CD Player Jammed?

if needs repair check with www.unitedradio.com

"aRKay" > wrote in message
> My 2001 6-Speed Coupe has a...
Forum: Honda June 27th 07, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By ck
2004 Honda Accord EX w/ nav audio problem - no audio

One of the rear spkrs could be shorted go in the trunk and dis connect the
spkrs. If audio comes back plug one spke in at a time to see which makes
oudio go out.
"Jeff Papineau"...
Forum: Dodge April 2nd 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By ck
Rear speakers on 04 dodge caravan with DVD

check battries in remote or could be wrong remote
> wrote in message
> Need some help please. Just replace our worn...
Forum: Corvette August 22nd 06, 10:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.chevrolet.malibu,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,alt.autos.classic-trucks,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By ck
Please help

GET A JOP SLIME
"Ray" > wrote in message
> okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4