Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 1.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 0-0-0-0-0
Forum: Simulators September 10th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
Purchasing GTR Evolution through Steam from NZ

Larry, this may have meaning to iracing fanbois like yourself, but can you
tell me what "isi-itis" is?
Thanks in advance

Oh, if it means loving the online, lag free, racing in large groups; a...
Forum: Simulators August 24th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 57
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing: The race that changed my mind!

"Maat" > wrote in message
> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in news:_Resk.154007
> :

Forum: Simulators August 24th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (DavErb) wrote:
>
>> Anyway...
Forum: Simulators August 23rd 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 57
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing: The race that changed my mind!

LOL

Me laughing! :)

0-0-0-0-0-0

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 19th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
RSC On the iRacing's Payroll

Yup, you truly are an ass above asses

Have you ever wondered why your posts are usually the last in a thread? I
doubt you can figure out why though.

You must be some kind of a weak little...
Forum: Simulators August 18th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing countdown has started...

That's interesting to hear Larry and I'm glad that you are as vocal for
change/fixes as you are at promoting !

I must admit I thought for sure you were a paid promoter based on the
frequency and...
Forum: Simulators August 16th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing countdown has started...

LOL

-Larry.... you know something....? You're the "fox news" of iRacing.

Party-Line-Central

You should sign your posts " -Larry, iRacing"

:)
Forum: Simulators August 9th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing... help... must... resist!

LOLOLOL

=-=-=-=-=-

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Larry)...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 08, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing... help... must... resist!

I do not recall saying that it was a crime, I was merely stating the
obvious.

I like your idea of a two-tier system... maybe something akin to "Pro
Series" - "Amateur Series"
( with differing and...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing... help... must... resist!

Someone should also mention that if iRacing ISN'T there anymore......
your stuff aint there anymore either!

It's like a speculation investment ;)

"hoover" > wrote in...
Forum: Simulators July 12th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing... help... must... resist!

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Don't forget, when you subscribe you get iRacing $$$ to spend. If you
> sign up for a year you get $60, and...
Forum: Simulators July 10th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing... help... must... resist!

Well I've gotta say....

I just watched a dozen videos on youtube of iRacing and to be honest
it looks pretty much exactly the same as rFactor to me except for 4 (four)
things that I noticed;

1)...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 08, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
rFactor 2 -> Trymedia in, sale lost!

Any updates to your system?

Antivirus or firewall blocking?

Racesimcentral has a lot of information in the rFactor section
http://forum.racesimcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=799

0-00-00-00-0
Forum: Simulators July 9th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
Formula 1 became exciting!!

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Yeah, but then again half the field or more went off track at least once.
>
> It was the most entertaining race...
Forum: Simulators July 8th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
Formula 1 became exciting!!

Yes - (and they didn't have the stop and start and stop and start... a dozen
or two times more to MAKE that happen)

heh heh

"jeffareid" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators June 30th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
Best mod ever for rFactor: Historic Racing

Where is that information Rolf?

I see this;
Quote from rFcentral

******* FINAL NOTE ********

Due to the use of GTL's 3D models, and the big respect we have for the great
work Simbin did creating...
Forum: Simulators June 29th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing = crack in a box

Well excuse me for being so "dumb"

but it would have been NICE to find out this "little requirement" BEFORE
doing the 6 large downloads.

I don't know about complaining the need --- but I do...
Forum: Simulators June 29th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
Best mod ever for rFactor: Historic Racing

I wish people posting this (as well as rFactorcentral)......

WOULD PLEASE PLEASE let people know that they REQUIRE a GTL DVD to install
this mod.

Why let others download over a 1 GIG of data...
Forum: Simulators June 28th 08, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing = crack in a box

Very well written and very clear and concise -:)- Good read.

Now although I agree with your points... if price was not an issue; I'd be
just stepping out of my motion platform sim-racer after...
Forum: Simulators June 27th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing = crack in a box

You should of course consider that there were NO real alternatives to GPL -
it was the "only" option really at the time, so referencing it in this
discussion is somewhat moot. -- As soon as...
Forum: Simulators June 26th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing = crack in a box

NO !

He's saying that iRacing is for "artsy-fartsy" people....
and rFactor is for everyone else. LOL

( Easy Larry.... I am just making a pc-mac joke here! - no i-offense meant
;)
Forum: Simulators June 26th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing = crack in a box

Thanks Larry

I do see your point and I do understand that it can be daunting for non-savy
PC users to manage the mods, tracks, etc.

Personally I would have liked to see some sort of "standards"...
Forum: Simulators June 23rd 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing = crack in a box

So just to be clear on your view Larry....

You're saying that rFactor with ALL it's FREE mod content is a "mess"

but as long as you have to PAY for new stuff -- then it's "not_that_bad".

LOL -...
Forum: Simulators June 13th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
And the next chapter begins...

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:54:42 -0400, Larry wrote:
>> The iRacing site just went down for the...
Forum: Simulators June 12th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 61
Posted By 0-0-0-0-0
iRacing preview up at InsideSimRacing

Thank You very much Mario !!!!
--
"the iRacing.com team has developed software that now allows full fields of
40 cars "

==--==
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25