Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SnoBrdr
Forum: VW water cooled February 8th 15, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By SnoBrdr
2000 VW Beetle Turbo 1.8- replaced the expansion tank/now Temp is Blinking??

Lisa > wrote:

>Replaced VW Turbo 1.8 expansion tank due to a crack in it. Before we replaced
>it, no idiot lights were ever on. Now that tank is...
Forum: VW water cooled December 11th 13, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By SnoBrdr
'87 Scirocco 16V struts

"Bill Leary" > wrote:

>Can anyone suggest a place to purchase the struts, not just the cartridges,
>for a 1987 16V Scirocco?
>
>The strut itself is actually broken.
>
>My garage...
Forum: VW water cooled August 21st 13, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By SnoBrdr
Alloy Wheels - A Word of Warning

Joe Ponce > wrote:

>It may be that all other subscribers to this newsgroup may be well aware
>of the following information but I certainly wasn't.
>
>It recently became needful to...
Forum: VW water cooled December 25th 10, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By SnoBrdr
96 golf radiator replacement

"Wiley Post" > wrote:

>The radiator on my son's 96 golf with AT and AC is leaking. I've replaced
>radiators on older cars with less crowded engine compartments and not AT or
>AC. What...
Forum: VW water cooled May 4th 10, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By SnoBrdr
1995 Eurovan Camper engine parts

Jim Fuller > wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if this part: Emissions Air Valve #06A959253B will
>work on my camper? The part the local dealer listed was 033959253.
>The online...
Forum: VW water cooled November 24th 09, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By SnoBrdr
VW 1300 Citi Golf unleaded petrol?

"H@mst3r" > wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I am interested to know if a 1994 VW Citi Golf with a 1300 petrol
>engine made in South Africa will run on unleaded petrol?
>
>I need to know as...
Forum: VW water cooled April 6th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By SnoBrdr
possible to replace windshield on '84 rabbit by yourself?

Reid Fleming > wrote:

>is it possible/reasonable to replace the windshield of a '84
>(diesel) rabbit by yourself? none of the books i have (haynes,
>bentley, sealey) even...
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 09, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By SnoBrdr
Building a car from scratch using only parts from your local dealers parts department

wrote:

>Just as the subject suggests...
>
>Me and a friend were talking a little while back. We came to the
>subject of dealer parts prices. I mentioned, what do you think...
Forum: VW water cooled January 27th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By SnoBrdr
grating nose when turning wheels

wrote:

>i have a vw passat 2001 auto, have had it since oct 2008, 2 weeks
>after getting it, it strted making a grating noise when wheels turned
>have had belt replaced as...
Forum: VW water cooled November 4th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By SnoBrdr
A3 Golf Oil Filter Removal Tool

Jeff > wrote:

>I think I pulled a back muscle removing the oil filter on my 96 Golf
>2.0L this weekend. Since this is obviously a design issue that has
>nothing to do with my...
Forum: VW water cooled September 4th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By SnoBrdr
finding 1.6L exhaust parts

86GolfDiesel > wrote:

>I need parts from manifold back. Having trouble finding c.converter
>for a 86 diesel golf. any ideas?

http://partsplaceinc.com/

They...
Forum: VW water cooled June 3rd 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By SnoBrdr
85 jetta diesel

wrote:

>i'm looking for a speedometer assembly for my 85 jetta diesel. i can'
>t seem to find one anywhere. does anyone out there know where i can
>get one? i'm also looking...
Forum: VW water cooled May 12th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By SnoBrdr
A1 leaking valve cover

"patrick.cassady" > wrote:

>Anyone have ideas on how to stop this?
>
>So far I've: Adjusted the valves, put in a new gasket, took off the
>cover and put sealer on the...
Forum: VW water cooled April 3rd 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By SnoBrdr
Heating Oil in TDI?

"D&LBusch" > wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>Can I use #2 heating oil in my 04 TDI Passat? If so, are there any adverse
>issues to deal with?
>
>Thanks.
>
>David
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14