Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DAS[_2_]
Forum: Chrysler March 29th 13, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

Most appropriate for this weekend. It's what Pontius Pilate did...

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"S.LaRocca" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler March 28th 13, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

"God dam jesus christ"

I did not know this was a religious column...

I guess you are a non-believer...

;-)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
Forum: BMW February 20th 13, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

It is not Dizzy's car with the issue.

I am wondering why all of you have to resort to swearing. Just agree to
differ...

FWIW I would not run my car at high revs immediately on starting in cold...
Forum: Chrysler January 24th 13, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Watch those trunk and hood supports

That should not be a reason. Even if you dropped the 'c's in your phrase
that should not happen in a car only 10/11 years old.

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with...
Forum: BMW November 21st 12, 09:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

The Pope/they can be a Catholic (upper case), or he can be, e.g. catholic
(lower case) in taste.... if you see what I mean...

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"R....
Forum: BMW November 17th 12, 11:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Smokers' Package?

Spoilsport! Bringing in serious points...

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW November 16th 12, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Smokers' Package?

The Pope can be a Catholic (upper case), or he can be, e.g. catholic (lower
case) in taste.... if you see what I mean...

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Dean...
Forum: BMW October 29th 12, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.studebaker
Replies: 2
Posted By DAS[_2_]
one powerful ad!

The question is: what car does she drive?

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW October 11th 12, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Z4 ground clearance?

I think your post was just an excuse to show the video! :-)

And jolly nice that part of the world is, too. And no doubt houses don't
cost half a million quid for a glorified broom...
Forum: Chrysler September 25th 12, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Maruti Suzuki Cervo Price

Young (?) Man, at least as far as the few groups to which I subscribe are
concerned, I can confirm that usenet is on the way out, regrettable as I
find that. Look at the participation in this group...
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 12, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By DAS[_2_]
1960 Plymouth Fury

He asked for "a photo", not 238 000...

:-)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Rob" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW September 10th 12, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By DAS[_2_]
How bad is the BMW nav system --- or do I have a flawed copy of the software

In America you need shorter roads or name changes along the urban routes, a
la UK... (he adds unhelpfully...)...

:-)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with...
Forum: BMW August 2nd 12, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.cadillac

Should have gone to SpecSavers... (advert strapline for a UK-based
optician/spectacle company).

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"dizzy" > wrote...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 12, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.cadillac
Replies: 18
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Old cars

What is a European-style horn? How is it different to any other? What do
all cars in Europe share that those in North America or Asia do not
have...???

Fiats were more durable in Italy because...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 12, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By DAS[_2_]
What car does He drive?

Probably... but -- I should not say this loudly in this group -- I would be
happy for him to drive a chariot with a three-pointed star on the bonnet
somewhere, too...

DAS
--
To reply directly...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 12, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

.... yeah, yeah... and In Triumph etc etc...

(But I must say, even though oldies, still goodies.)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Scott Dorsey"...
Forum: BMW July 2nd 12, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By DAS[_2_]
What car does he drive?

The Lord, being almighty, no doubt drives anything he wants the chariot to
be. But I am not so sure about Jesus.

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"R. Mark...
Forum: Audi July 2nd 12, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.cadillac
Replies: 1
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Old cars

It is also the extent and quality of the coating of the sheet metal.

I don't know current situation but for a while in the UK Alfa was giving
comprehensive 3-year guarantees. Thus in those 3 years...
Forum: BMW July 2nd 12, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.cadillac
Replies: 1
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Old cars

It is also the extent and quality of the coating of the sheet metal.

I don't know current situation but for a while in the UK Alfa was giving
comprehensive 3-year guarantees. Thus in those 3 years...
Forum: Chrysler June 5th 12, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By DAS[_2_]
rec.autos.makers.chrysler FAQ, Part 2/6

Thanks, gents. I was wondering.

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Joe Pfeiffer" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler May 30th 12, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By DAS[_2_]
rec.autos.makers.chrysler FAQ, Part 2/6

Can someone enlighten me the point of these posts
(autos/chrysler-faq/general/part2) from Dr David Zatz?

Does anyone use the info?

Even when this forum was more lively nobody seemed to respond or...
Forum: Chrysler April 4th 12, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Remote Keyless Entry Fob batter replacement question

Ask a dealer?

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"QX" > wrote in message
[...]
Forum: Chrysler December 14th 11, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Sergio Marchionne on Time front cover

I saw a picture of a car that was 'obviously' an Alfa Romeo (not "Alpha"...)
and then finding it was a advert for a Chrysler. In Europe. That was
startling, and then amusing. Then my thought...
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 11, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By DAS[_2_]
Sergio Marchionne on Time front cover

The other day I was startled to see a picture of an Alfa in large
advertisement in a major UK paper and then noticing the Chrysler logo...

:-)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with...
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 11, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

I bet the tiny Daimler Smart does better...

:-)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
"Rob" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74