Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom K.[_2_]
Forum: BMW July 28th 11, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
10 simple things To keep BMW running and looking good

"dizzy" wrote in message ...

Tom K. wrote:

>I suspect not as my '99 E46 did not. But it's easy to check as the A/C
>(snowflake) button will light up...
Forum: BMW July 28th 11, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17

"dizzy" wrote in message ...

Tom K. wrote:

>I suspect not as my '99 E46 did not. But it's easy to check as the A/C
>(snowflake) button will light up...
Forum: BMW July 26th 11, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3

"Tom K." > wrote in message

>> It...
Forum: BMW July 24th 11, 11:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Tom K." > wrote in message

> "clay"...
Forum: BMW July 23rd 11, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
10 simple things To keep BMW running and looking good

"clay" wrote in message ...

Hi,
New guy here.
Just bought my first BMW, a 2000 528i.
I'll surely have lots of questions about this new breed for me.

For now, does...
Forum: BMW November 5th 10, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E36 vs E46 vs E34 vs E30

"AD" wrote in message

>How different is E36 from the 1 series?

Mechanically and electronically, the 1 series is very...

"AD" wrote in message

>How different is E36 from the 1 series?

Mechanically and electronically, the 1 series is very...
Forum: BMW July 14th 10, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Raggtopp vs. scotchguard

"Larry" > wrote in message
> grinder wrote:
>> I have been using Raggtopp on my Z4 and works great. It waterproofs the
Forum: BMW June 6th 10, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E90 question

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> R. Mark Clayton...
Forum: BMW June 5th 10, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E90 question

Jeff, he's having trouble distinguishing between a BMW and an iPod. Maybe
he's off his meds??

Tom

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW June 1st 10, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 18
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E46 De-Sport

"dizzy" > wrote in message
> Scott M wrote:
>
>>Frankly, the E46 SE does not have what I'd call a compliant ride on...
Forum: BMW May 31st 10, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 18
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E46 De-Sport

"David Haggas" > wrote in message

> "Dean Dark" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW April 22nd 10, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E90 Tyres.

"Alan White" > wrote in message
> We've just bought a 2009 320D SE Saloon fitted with Bridgestone Potenza
> 225/45R17...
Forum: BMW April 2nd 10, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
3 Series Sedan five to eight years (or high miles) later?

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message

> Does the plastic around the nipples feel nice and smooth, or is it grey
> and rough because it's starting...
Forum: BMW April 2nd 10, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
3 Series Sedan five to eight years (or high miles) later?

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
>
> I often read the extended...
Forum: BMW March 31st 10, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E numbers?

"Floyd Rogers" > wrote in message
> "OJ" > wrote
>> Just curious, but is there some logic behind...
Forum: BMW March 31st 10, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Greg Vandersen" > wrote in message
> I would like to hear experiences from folks who bought a 3 series
> between maybe...
Forum: BMW March 14th 10, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 25
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
E61 m-sport - ride quality / comparisons

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Jeremy" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW February 27th 10, 09:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 144
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Engines

"David Skelton" > wrote in message

> Tom, our last 4 three series have had no temperature gauge of any kind.
> The
> first...
Forum: BMW February 27th 10, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 144
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Engines

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message

> Has it gone on all models?

From pictures on the BMWUSA website, it appears to be missing...
Forum: BMW February 27th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 144
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Engines

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message

> Very true - but for this purpose an oil temperature gauge would make even
> more...
Forum: BMW February 27th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 144
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Engines

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
>
> The vast majority of drivers don't...
Forum: BMW February 27th 10, 02:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 144
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Engines

"dizzy" > wrote in message

> And I understand the newer turn-signals are odd, and
> push-button-to-start is stupid, and I...
Forum: BMW February 26th 10, 02:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 144
Posted By Tom K.[_2_]
Engines

"dizzy" > wrote in message
> David Skelton wrote:
>

>>I also do not think much of the 'auto wipers' and 'auto...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52