Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blue C5[_2_]
Forum: Corvette June 24th 17, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
C5 Temp and thermostat question

My
2000 C5 has always run at 196. In stop and go in the summer it can hit 225. If you turn on the AC, the fans bring the temp down. Learned that with my C4. My C2 would just boil over.
Forum: Corvette August 26th 15, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
Ford new Voodoo 5.2

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 11:17:55 PM UTC-4, unclevito wrote:
> 180 deg crankshaft. 526 hp at 7500 rpm. 429 lb/ft at 4750.
>
> The Corvette continues to get GM's lame 6.2 l. Boring, but the...
Forum: Corvette July 26th 15, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
Yes a Corvette is a status symbol

On Tuesday, October 26, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Clay Lovett wrote:
> You gotta face facts here. No matter what is said, whether you want it to
> be or not, a Corvette is a status symbol PERIOD
Forum: Corvette July 19th 14, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
C7
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
C7

I had the opportunity to get a look at the C7 in town. Our first (small town). It seems as though the roof has been dropped down. My imagination?

Bob Drake
Forum: Corvette June 4th 14, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
Chevrolet Recall

GM has recalled more than a million cars because a heavy key chain or an accidental pull on it can turn off the ignition. My Cruz and Malibu Hybrid are not recalled and even a heavy pull cannot turn...
Forum: Corvette May 23rd 14, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
Replace Tice pressure sensors 2002 c5

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:15:18 PM UTC-4, Ev wrote:
> Looking for a good price to replace tire pressure
> sensors in palm beach fl ecklers wants 79.00 each

That's a good price.

Corvette Forum...
Forum: Corvette May 23rd 14, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
GM missed a recall of my 2000 C5.

It has a slot for the key ring instead of a single hole. As I was driving along, I gave the key chain a a light tug and the ignition switched off. Whie the press says you lose steering and brakes,...
Forum: Corvette November 3rd 13, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Blue C5[_2_]
C7s on the way

On Monday, October 14, 2013 10:14:51 AM UTC-4, CardsFan wrote:
> I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy
>
> and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of covered-up...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8