Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff[_10_]
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Double Tap" > wrote in message
> Not really, if you are going to snip my entire post then also snip my name
> so it does...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> Don't be fooled by that, Japanese companies assembling in the US and
> Canada buy the majority of...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> Get real, You apparently do not understand what you read. How can we
> possibly 'run out' of VINs?...
Forum: Chrysler February 11th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> What is your point? GM , Ford and Chrysler buy a lot more parts made in
> the US than does Toyota...
Forum: Chrysler February 11th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> Keep searching, you will find it but not in the US code

No thanks. You made this claim that the VINs...
Forum: Chrysler February 10th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>
>> ...Around the world, there is a shortage of VINs:...
>
> OH NO!! Does AL Gore know...
Forum: Chrysler February 10th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
! GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> When did I ever say anything about the US code?

You never did. I found it on my own.

>Try looking...
Forum: Chrysler February 9th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> Still having a problem with logic when it comes to VINs I see. Tell me
> from
> your source what...
Forum: Chrysler February 9th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> You are free to believe whatever you chose, but lets apply some logic that
> easily disproves your...
Forum: Chrysler February 9th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> The reason for the '5' is that vehicle has less than 40% US content, not
> to be confused with the...
Forum: Chrysler February 9th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> "Jeff" > wrote in message
>> Some US built cars have a 4 or 5. Mike...
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"80 Knight" > wrote in message
> "Jeff" > wrote in message

Forum: Chrysler February 8th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> The difference between 1, 4, and 5, as they pertain to the VIN, define the
> US content. You...
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Steve" > wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>
> \
>> I don't deny that oils have improved over the last 40 years or so and
>> continue...
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> Toyota has only around 5% of the full size truck market, Nissan around
> 3%.. Honda does not even...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> Ford and GM had to spend bullions to change several of their assembly
> plants from building less...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Steve" > wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>
> >Actually, newer vehicles have much closer tolerances.
>
> Actually... they don't. I...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> The MSRP prices for smaller vehicles are indeed subsidized a by the much
> higher profit margins on...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Steve" > wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>

>>>things like lubricants have come a LONG way. Much further than the cars...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in message
> GM originally set Saturn up as a completely different corporation
> determine if a small vehicle...
Forum: Chrysler February 6th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Steve" > wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>

>> One thing is clear, there are fewer new cars on the American road than
>> last...
Forum: Chrysler February 6th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"C. E. White" > wrote in message

> "Jeff" > wrote in message
>
>> I would be...
Forum: Chrysler February 6th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Joe" > wrote in message
>> "Some O" > wrote in message
>>> In article...
Forum: Chrysler February 6th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

> wrote in message
>
> "Bill Putney" > wrote in message
>
>> And...
Forum: Chrysler February 6th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Jeff[_10_]
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Mike Hunter wrote:
>> Unfortunately to many customer, 'treating costumers right,' equates to
>> fixing...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90