Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave
Forum: Ford Mustang May 5th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By dave
Gue, gue, gue!

9.9 million, must be a mistake!
"anticommunist" > wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 25th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By dave
Car Wont Start. Full power, just key does not wanna work.

First, dont let wife drive mustang
women like big suvs
but all kidding aside its probably the starter/solenoid
get underneath and tap starter with hammer a several times

> wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 23rd 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By dave
painting my 96 mustang

How do you get the quarter window moulding off?
How about the side view mirror? I cant get the speaker covers off?
Forum: Ford Mustang December 28th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 111
Posted By dave
Ford chief seeks help from Toyota

"Grover C. McCoury III" > wrote in message
> By Micheline Maynard
> International Herald Tribune
>
> December 27, 2006

Forum: Ford Mustang November 28th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By dave
New to group and had a few ?'s

"Bleek600" > wrote in message

> Backyard Mechanic wrote:
> > "My Names Nobody" > wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By dave
2003 supercharger on a 96 4.6dohc

Will a 2003 cobra supercharger fit on 96 4.6 cobra dohc?
they have one for sale on ebay for 1700 and it might be worth it if I only
have to make a few
modifications? My biggest concern is the...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 23rd 06, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By dave
Supercharging a 96 cobra

kenne belle ts1000-96c $3700 with cooler extra pulley for 7psi and pulley
wrench
should get about 330rwhp without too much hassle(at least Im hoping)
my goal is to run 12.90's all day long

"Michael...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 23rd 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By dave
Supercharging a 96 cobra

Ok I'm ready to supercharge my cobra but I know I have got to be very
careful about the parts I use?
I want to go intercooled 7psi but no more because I've heard horror stories
of blowing up the...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 18th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By dave
The Mistress goes 13.2 at 105 MPH!

Thats amazing for an amercan V6.
What are the V8's with a vortech running the 1/4 in?
I have a 1996 cobra that runs 13.65 with stock engine and 4.11 gears.
Whats the compression ratio of that engine?...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 12th 06, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By dave
photoshop expert

Kate you lost your pull here a long time ago :)
You sold your cobra to get a jeep or something.
But your still cool.

"Kate" > wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 12th 06, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By dave
photoshop expert

Ur good dwight thanks.
Yeah Id keep the side scoops white but you got it right on.
It doesn't look that bad does it?
I race the car and the rims get baked on brake dust and it has to be...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By dave
photoshop expert

I have a 96 cobra and Im getting ready to paint it.
its white but im thinking about painting the side trim pieces and roof flat
black
and paint the cobra R wheels flat black too

anybody got 94-96...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
Reved-Up Idle -- What's Your Diagnosis?

patrick I had the same problem.(high idle whenever it felt like it.)
paid up for a new tps and presto, problem has never returned.
no codes were tripped.

> wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
remove painted plastic exterior moudling

If you pull down the weather striping around the top of the door you'll see
a black channel that the striping "pops' into. This I believe has to come
off to access the bolts in the diagram.
I have...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 06, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
remove painted plastic exterior moudling

thats great thanks
One other question, theres a black weatherstip channel rail held on with
torx screws. That I believe must be removed before I can get to the screws
you show in the diagram.I have...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
remove painted plastic exterior moudling

I have a white 96 cobra and I want to remove the painted plastic exterior
a-pillars around the side windows so I can paint the roof correctly.
I cannot get them off easily and I don't want to break...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By dave
sn95 headliner

Does anybody know how to remove the headliner in a 1996 mustang?
Is it glued to the roof?
Can it be removed without ruining it?
I can see that the backing is made from cardboard?
thanks
Forum: Ford Mustang July 18th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
horse power question

> wrote in message
> there is no where i can just plug in the hardware it has? i have a cold
> air induction, lunadi...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18