helicopter sound while driving with one window open by jeff
finally someone explains why it happens https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a32460202/toyota-supra-windows-down-bad/
Today 03:44 AM
by Robin Goodfellow Go to last post
1 247 Technology
Adjust headlight by Andy
My mechanic adjusted one of my headlights because it was out of alignment due to some body work to my right fender. However, only the up/down is adjustable. I wonder why the right/left is not adjustable? I seem to recall in the 70s where both adjustment could be made. Andy
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 03:27 AM
by Robin Goodfellow Go to last post