Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony Harding[_3_]
Forum: Honda May 7th 09, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Tegger's 'Teg passes another emissions test!

Tegger wrote:
> With 321,000 miles on it.
>
> That aftermarket Walker-brand cat is working much better than I expected it
> to. Check out the NO number especially.
>
> Results he
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

Sharx35 wrote:

> "Tony Harding" > wrote in message
>> Sharx35 wrote:
>>>
>>> "Canuck57" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

Sharx35 wrote:

<snip>

> GM should have been fed to the sharks.

It's not too late, or maybe the sharks don't want it?
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda

Sharx35 wrote:

> "Tony Harding" > wrote in message
>> Canuck57 wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> I tried retirement at 51 for 3 months, it...
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

Canuck57 wrote:

<snip>

> I tried retirement at 51 for 3 months, it sucked, I was bored. Decided to
> could do the 4 day...
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 07:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda

Sharx35 wrote:

> "Canuck57" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Sharx35" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda March 28th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 25
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Honda OEM wiper blades, any better than aftermarket?

Dan C wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:37:47 +0000, Tegger wrote:
>
>> In any case, wiper rubbers should be changed twice a year for optimum
>> performance.
>
> To be technical, they should be...
Forum: Honda January 1st 09, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 59
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
UAW inflexible on concessions...

Elle wrote:
> "Dillon Pyron" > wrote
>> Thus spake "Elle" > :
>>> Are you saying the unions are not negotiating on the basis
>>> of what they get...
Forum: Honda December 12th 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Trickle-Down Theory in Formula One

Wheels - The Nuts and Bolts of Whatever Moves You
December 5, 2008, 7:23 pm
Trickle-Down Theory in Formula One
By Christian Edstrom
Jenson Button, a driver for the Honda Formula One team, at a...
Forum: Honda December 6th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Any thoughts on a manual mode for coming accords?

Gene S. Berkowitz wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I know this is just a honda users group, but I was wondering if anyone has
Forum: Honda December 3rd 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
[OT] Launch Party Is Over for Nissan GT-R (an FYI for car folks)

Wheels - The Nuts and Bolts of Whatever Moves You
December 1, 2008, 4:53 pm
Launch Party Is Over for Nissan GT-R
By Ezra Dyer

We Americans just can’t have nice things.
Nissan GT-R, soon without...
Forum: Honda November 19th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers
Replies: 59
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Jiffy Lube, Honda, and the Wallet Flush

Rod Speed wrote:
> Tony Harding > wrote:
>> krw wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> says...
Forum: Honda November 18th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

Tegger wrote:
> Tony Harding > wrote in
> :
>
>> Tegger wrote:
>>> SMS > wrote in
Forum: Honda November 18th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

krw wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> krw wrote:
>>> In article >,
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

AJL wrote:
> "Truckdude" > wrote:
>
>> Jiffy Lube again?? NBC 4 has busted them in the past for charging for work
>> they did not perform.
>
> My local Sears automotive department...
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

Tegger wrote:
> SMS > wrote in
> :
>
>> Tegger wrote:
>>
>>> Why is Honda in the subject line? Honda very specifically...
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

krw wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> In article >,
>> SMS...
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> SMS > wrote:
>
>> They're not going broke because they're paying qualified mechanics to...
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

SMS wrote:
> AJL wrote:
>> SMS > wrote:
>>
>>> Actually in my area there was a big to-do about the dealers wanting
>>> to hire those type of people for oil changes to avoid...
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

AJL wrote:
> SMS > wrote:
>
>> Actually in my area there was a big to-do about the dealers wanting to
>> hire those type of people for oil changes to avoid paying the...
Forum: Honda November 16th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota,misc.consumers

Ray O wrote:
> "Truly Stunned" > wrote in message
>> In article
Forum: Honda October 30th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 25
Posted By Tony Harding[_3_]
Recommendation on place to change timing belt?

AZ Nomad wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:20:35 -0400, Tony Harding > wrote:
>> AZ Nomad wrote:
Forum: Honda October 28th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

AZ Nomad wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:09:10 -0500, Pszemol > wrote:
>> "AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23