Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ruud Dingemans
Forum: Simulators February 8th 10, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
GPL Lite is out... And it runs on a Mac, too

Well, to some of you this will certainly be old news. However, since I
haven't seen it mentioned in R.a.s. so far, I'll make a mention of it
since I believe it's worth knowing about.

Anyway,...
Forum: Simulators September 30th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
Targa Florio track is out (GPL)

Since it doesn't look like it's been mentioned here yet, I'll just relay
the news: the Targa Florio track has been released for GPL.

....All 35 minutes for a single lap, if you're quick, that...
Forum: Simulators June 14th 09, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
GPL: Mosport update

FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,

Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
Savefile.com),
which combines past updates and enhances them...
Forum: Simulators December 20th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
GPL Track limit?

Bob Simpson wrote:

>> Well, rFactor does better:

>> every track out there, so I guess the true number would be closer to
>> 1,000 tracks.
>>
>> Cheers, Uwe
>
> With all due respect, I'm afraid...
Forum: Simulators December 9th 08, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
GPL Track limit?

Jan Verschueren wrote:

>>> 63 tracks iirc
>>>
>> Really? that's a *lot*. Thanks.
>
> I take it you haven't been here : http://gpltd.bcsims.com/ then?
>
> There are 573 tracks for GPL, 128 of which...
Forum: Simulators January 4th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
GPL 1966 mod out

Mephisto wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> the GPL 1966 mod is out and downloadable at
>> http://1966gpl.speedgeezers.net/index.php?p=downloads
>>
> Thanks. Do these cars have more grip than stock GPL or...
Forum: Simulators October 12th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
Ooops! It's true. Again, Censorship at RSC!

Bruce Saltzman wrote:

>> I just got banned from RaceSimCentral for releasing our own work, after
>> someone else (higher up at RSC) altered our files without permission.

> Interesting story Rudy. I...
Forum: Simulators September 26th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
Ooops! It's true. Again, Censorship at RSC!

This is funny:

I just got banned from RaceSimCentral for releasing our own work, after
someone else (higher up at RSC) altered our files without permission.

When I protested against that,...
Forum: Simulators September 26th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
GPL: F2 'MiniMod'

THE F2 MINI MOD

Hi chaps,

After working for a few years on a Formula 2 Mod for GPL, I'm releasing
it into the public domain as-is as the 'F2 MiniMod'. We managed to
update the old F2 Carset a...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 06, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 88
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
Vista license agreement is a joke

Larry wrote:
> Just another persons interpretation. I want to hear from Microsoft what
> their TRUE intentions are here.

Well, primarily, "Making money" of course. As always - what else would...
Forum: Simulators September 20th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Ruud Dingemans
best wishes to richard hammond and family

Tango wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/5365676.stm
>
> hope he makes a full recovery,fingers crossed.

Ouch! That is harsh. Fingers crossed indeed. TG is one of my...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11