Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil Rhodes[_2_]
Forum: Auto Photos May 23rd 08, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
End of an era

CART killed USAC (argueably for the better) and IRL killed CART (because the
Indy 500 is the SHOW), and you think it's NASCAR's fault? And you think Indy
car races have better Pace Cars than...
Forum: Auto Photos May 14th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
1962 Pontiac Tempest convertible - red - with white top - fvr

From the rear wheel camber, I'm guessing IRS with the fiberglass drive
shaft. And vague memories of Paul Goldsmith racing one....

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos April 9th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
1912 Oakland Model 30 Roadster

Yessir, that's the ticket, thank you.

"Vintage" > wrote in message

Forum: Auto Photos April 8th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 27
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
1920s Sawmill

Well, it's a little bigger :)

"Square Wheels" > wrote in
message news:JsBKj.34393$Cj7.4048@pd7urf2no...
> On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:14:10 -0400, rob...
Forum: Auto Photos April 8th 08, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 27
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
1920s Sawmill

Id of car unk to me.
Forum: Auto Photos April 7th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.binaries.amp,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
More Consigliere Hot Rod Scans: S4w-HotRods142-Gil'sAutoButchers.jpg (1/1)

Does anyone remember why cuffs aren't cool anymore?

"Square Wheels" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos December 27th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Phil Rhodes[_2_]
Daffodil @ the DAF museum

Thanks for the photos, Arie. They bring back memories for me, as I was in
Amsterdam in 1968 and I rented a DAF and drove to Copenhagen. Heading down
the autoban, going as fast as the little DAF...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7