Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Meanie[_3_]
Forum: Technology May 16th 19, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 19
Posted By Meanie[_3_]
Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by filename.

On 5/15/2019 3:28 PM, micky wrote:
> Windows relevance at the end.
>
> Last year I posted about the 3 cars I ended up having in one 2 month
> rental period, and about the flash drive I had made that...
Forum: Technology May 16th 19, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 35
Posted By Meanie[_3_]
How to keep sound on when backing up.

On 5/15/2019 3:06 PM, micky wrote:

> The ones I listen to almost all the time are 80 - 90% serious talk.

Perhaps that's the reason why you're so uptight.
Forum: Technology May 15th 19, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

On 5/15/2019 12:01 PM, micky wrote:
> In rec.autos.tech, on Tue, 14 May 2019 22:53:44 -0400, Meanie
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2019 3:44 PM, micky wrote:
>>> In rec.autos.tech, on Tue, 14...
Forum: Technology May 15th 19, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 35
Posted By Meanie[_3_]
How to keep sound on when backing up.

On 5/14/2019 3:44 PM, micky wrote:
> In rec.autos.tech, on Tue, 14 May 2019 13:51:10 -0400, Meanie
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2019 12:06 PM, micky wrote:
>>> The 2019 Honda with the...
Forum: Technology May 14th 19, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 35
Posted By Meanie[_3_]
How to keep sound on when backing up.

On 5/14/2019 12:06 PM, micky wrote:
> The 2019 Honda with the touchscreen that I am renting turns off the
> radio/flashdrive/bluetooth sound whenever I back up. Is t here a way to
> stop that.

Forum: Technology January 8th 18, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 81
Posted By Meanie[_3_]
Drum brakes - do you disconnect the parking brake cable?

On 1/8/2018 1:34 PM, Mad Roger wrote:

> Thanks for your help as this is my first set of drum brakes ever.
>
> This is a side view closeup of the front unevenly worn shoe:
Forum: Technology January 8th 18, 12:03 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 1/8/2018 2:02 AM, Mad Roger wrote:
> I haven't done drum brakes ever but I'm faced with these drum brakes where
> I'd just like to ask a couple of questions from those of you who have done
> drum...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7