Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil T
Forum: Chrysler August 10th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Phil T
Chrysler Lease

Perhaps a little medication is in order for this poster.

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> Let's get one thing straight. You didn't BUY your current...
Forum: Chrysler May 13th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Phil T
Opinions wanted: 2000 Chrysler 300M or Grand Prix GT?

And don't forget to change the differential fluid periodically too.
75W-90 or 80W-90.

Phil

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
> On 04/17/07 10:50 am I wrote:
>
>>> The trans is picky about maintenance. ...
Forum: Chrysler April 8th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Phil T
Charger as police interceptor

Jerry wrote:
> I wonder if this is the engine
> they're using in the Charger police car.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry

Jerry, in 2007, they will not be using a cast iron 60's designed V8.
It'll most...
Forum: Chrysler March 15th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil T
2.7 In 2001 Sebring Sedan

Bill Putney wrote:
> Phil T wrote:
>> ...For safe, gradual removal of engine deposits, AutoRx is the only
>> product
>> that I am aware of.
>
> Sea Foam and Marvel Mystery Oil work too - you...
Forum: Chrysler March 14th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil T
2.7 In 2001 Sebring Sedan

I'll second what Bill wrote. And I have 178K on mine.

Even with a well maintained 2.7, be aware that the water pump is
internal to the engine - if the shaft seal begins to leak, it leaks into
the...
Forum: Chrysler January 28th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Phil T
Any good News about the 2.7L Chrysler Engine

173,000 miles on mine so far (2001 2.7 Intrepid). I'm closing in on Bill
Putney quickly.

There are a few over on dodgeintrepid.net that are in the 180K to 200K
range with no major maintenance yet....
Forum: Chrysler October 8th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Phil T
Turn Draincock for coolant but nothing comes out

C_Kubie wrote:
> Am I missing something? I'm trying to change the coolant. I found the
> draincock and turned it conterclockwise (so it is vertical) a quarter
> turn but nothing comes out.
>
> I...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By Phil T
Chrysler Alternator

aspj18 wrote:
> How hard is it to replace a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country alternator? The
> dealership I called wants $440 plus tax to install one.

There's some good points in the replies. ...
Forum: Chrysler July 20th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Phil T
Clicking from left front

wrote:
> Phil T wrote:
>> If you have cast aluminum wheels then ignore the rest of this.
>>
>> Try removing the hub cap/ wheel cover and then see if the noise is still
Forum: Chrysler July 18th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Phil T
Clicking from left front

If you have cast aluminum wheels then ignore the rest of this.

Try removing the hub cap/ wheel cover and then see if the noise is still
there.

Could well be a CV joint or wheel bearing. But could...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10