Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted Wong
Forum: Saturn April 5th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Ted Wong
No mass airflow sensor in a 1996 SC2 - yes or no?

On Apr 1, 8:18 pm, Kevin > wrote:
> Ted Wong wrote:
> > Does the 1996 SC2 have a mass airflow sensor? The Chilton / Haynes
> > manual suggests "no".
>
> No, it does not.

OK....
Forum: Saturn April 2nd 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Ted Wong
No mass airflow sensor in a 1996 SC2 - yes or no?

Does the 1996 SC2 have a mass airflow sensor? The Chilton / Haynes
manual suggests "no".

Regards,

Ted Wong
1996 Black-Gold SC2
Forum: Saturn January 21st 07, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted Wong
SPS spark plug wires and Bosch Platinum +4

BläBlä wrote:
> Get an ohm meter and ALWAYS check to make sure the wires you get are
> good! I have gotten many many bad ones right out of the box. The name
> brand of wires honestly does not matter....
Forum: Saturn January 17th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By Ted Wong
Timing chain inspection

OK. I've changed the oil in the engine religiously at 3K miles, so I
don't expect to have any problems.

Thanks,

Ted
1996 Black-Gold SC2

BläBlä wrote:
> In article...
Forum: Saturn January 14th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By Ted Wong
Timing belt inspection

Hello:

I've got about 110K miles on the original timing chain. Is there a
relatively trivial way to inspect the chain, or to diagnose it for
wear? Judging from the Chilton repair manual, opening up...
Forum: Saturn January 14th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

BläBlä wrote:
> There are only two types of spark plugs I recommend. AC Delco and
> Autolite both in Double Platinum since this is a "Waste Spark" Ignition
> System. Some here swear by NGK.

Forum: Saturn January 12th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted Wong
SPS spark plug wires and Bosch Platinum +4

I installed SPS performance spark plug wires and Bosch Platinum +4
plugs about 20K miles ago. Everything seems to be working fine, but I
realized recently that I never checked whether or not the...
Forum: Saturn December 18th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Ted Wong
Need pictures of installed air deflector on a 1996 SC2

That's perfect. When I first googled, all I found were the text
instructions with no pictures.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Ted
1996 Black-Gold SC2
Forum: Saturn December 18th 06, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Ted Wong
door sticker fell off

I used two-tube epoxy (the stuff that comes in two separate tubes - you
mix them together) to reattach my driver-side rearview mirror. The
mirror has since survived multiple trips through the car...
Forum: Saturn December 18th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Ted Wong
Need pictures of installed air deflector on a 1996 SC2

Hello:

I'm in the middle of repairing several years' worth of weather damage
to the front end of my 1996 SC2. As part of the repair, I'm putting in
a new lower air deflector to replace one that...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10