Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 1.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bert Kanters[_2_]
Forum: Alfa Romeo May 17th 11, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
my Sud

Well, newsgroups are a thing of the 20th century, of course so are my cars.
I check here at least once a week but even the guys with 156 topic are gone
it seems.
I´m considering trading my Lancia...
Forum: Alfa Romeo May 16th 11, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
my Sud

Past year I did some (understatement) work to my beloved Alfasud. As a
picture can tell more than a 1000 words, here are 4...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 23rd 11, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 1
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Finally on youtube

Top gear Alfasud car of the decade, seventies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4FGsJAJ-c
Discovery Top Marques - Alfa Romeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHQ3y8hEYM
Forum: Old Timers Photos September 18th 10, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 1
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
1974 DAF 33 Cabriolet

he probably was in this race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ipFApsFec

"Paul W B" > schreef in bericht
> They did not come like...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 22nd 10, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
AROC UK Forums - can't log on

"Bert Kanters" > schreef in bericht
> "Catman" > schreef in bericht
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 22nd 10, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
AROC UK Forums - can't log on

"Catman" > schreef in bericht
> Bert Kanters wrote:
>> "Dave Savage" > schreef in bericht
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 22nd 10, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
AROC UK Forums - can't log on

"Catman" > schreef in bericht
> Bert Kanters wrote:
>> "Dave Savage" > schreef in bericht
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 22nd 10, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
AROC UK Forums - can't log on

"Dave Savage" > schreef in bericht

> "Catman" > wrote in...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 17th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Ping Bert

Yes if possible, if I could have a subdirectory /bert like it was would be
great. I still have your old mail with the login name/pass in my hotmail
account but if it changes please resent to...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 10th 09, 11:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 40
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
DAMP! 156

updated horror pics from the wheelwell he
http://forum.alfaclub.nl/viewtopic.php?p=594723

"Bert Kanters" > schreef in bericht...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 7th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 40
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
DAMP! 156

The repairer, who is not the owner, did a thorough job and used floor
sections from a donor-156, that also needed repair before install. He says
the cas was worth saving because it was a loaded and...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 6th 09, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 40
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
DAMP! 156

Better fix it soon, this thread is about a 1998 156 V6 that was wet inside
all the time:
http://forum.alfaclub.nl/viewtopic.php?t=43998

"Catman" > schreef in bericht...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 25th 09, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Catman server down?

"Catman" > schreef in bericht
> Bert Kanters wrote:
>> Hi Catman, I noticed I couldn't log on to my part of
Forum: Auto Photos November 15th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Fahrfegnugen

Slow, I'm doing some work on my Alfasud in between, it will get huge Brembo
brakes form the Alfa 166 3.0V6! (you didn't have Suds nor 166 over there I
know)

"Paddy's Pig" >...
Forum: Auto Photos November 15th 09, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Fahrfegnugen

I forgot the name but a google on "VW Deutsche Post" brought up:

VW Fridolins (type 147) were Westfalia built delivery vans from 1964 untill
1973. About 6139 Fridolins were produced for the German...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 14th 09, 06:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Catman server down?

Hi Catman, I noticed I couldn't log on to my part of
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk, I was hosting my Alfasud page there for years
(thanks for that again!). Also your main page is not working for some...
Forum: Auto Photos August 28th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
2005 Mercedes G55 AMG engine

"Paddy's Pig" > schreef in bericht
> "Bert Kanters" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos August 28th 08, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
2005 Mercedes G55 AMG engine

It has a nice supercharger, I bought one too :-)
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 14th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Andrea Pininfarina - RIP

>> Hope he was driving something cool :(
>
> A cool scooter? :(

He designed it.
Forum: Alfa Romeo May 9th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 6
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
Aaaargh...bloody circket ball.....

they can drill a hole in the inner skin and plug it later...

"Alan Rogers" > schreef in bericht
>> Yellow...
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
1972 Ferrari 246 GT Le Mans - rossa corsa - fvl

"Paddy's Pig" > schreef in bericht
> "Bert Kanters" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
1972 Ferrari 246 GT Le Mans - rossa corsa - fvl

"Paddy's Pig" > schreef in bericht
> "Raoul Duke" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos May 8th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
1972 Ferrari 246 GT Le Mans - rossa corsa - Ferrari emblem

Thanks for your reply. I have a higly modified cheapo 1980 308GTSi myself,
made to look like a GTO. But I´m not an expert, some of the guys on
www.ferrarichat.com produce a serial number within...
Forum: Auto Photos May 8th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
1972 Ferrari 246 GT Le Mans - rossa corsa - Ferrari emblem

made a mistake, they all have 4 cams but the 4 valve heads are rare, but he
didn´t claim it had 4 valve heads.

"Bert Kanters" > schreef in bericht...
Forum: Auto Photos May 8th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Kanters[_2_]
1972 Ferrari 246 GT Le Mans - rossa corsa - Ferrari emblem

These thick metal-emaille scuderia shields were introduced in 1984 on the
GTO, never before. These emblems didn't exist in 1972, today you can buy
copies. Did the owner really retrofit this shield...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33