Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PauL
Forum: Technology July 28th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By PauL
MAF in backwards

wrote:

> what sort of problems would I experience if the Mass Air Flow sensor
> is in with the arrows pointing the wrong way? I just found mine in
> wrong and I am experiencing...
Forum: Technology July 24th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 52
Posted By PauL
Car batteries: Walmart any good?

wrote:

> My battery in my Mazda died the other day.
>
> Strange, I've never had a car battery die in the
> summer. Its always been the winter when low temps and
> load is...
Forum: Technology July 24th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

> My battery in my Mazda died the other day.
>
> Strange, I've never had a car battery die in the
> summer. Its always been the winter when low temps and
> load is...
Forum: Technology July 22nd 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By PauL
Cylinders Fireing.

wrote:

> I have owned two old Cushman Motorscooters before, and a Vespa Ciao
> Moped and a Honda Moped and a made in Italy so-called Harley Davidson
> Motorcycle.I currently own...
Forum: Technology July 21st 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By PauL
Cylinders Fireing.

wrote:

> Liquid gas will not burn, only the vapors of gas burns.You can sit a
> spark down inside of a container of gas (gasoline) and it won't do
> anything but just sit there...
Forum: Technology July 21st 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By PauL
Drop Melting Point testing!!!!!

wrote:

> Being a manufacturer of lubricating products, we are working on high
> temperature grease to fulfil the requirements of the industry where
> higher Drop Melting Point...
Forum: Technology July 14th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By PauL
Battery Charging...

LoneStar wrote:

> At what setting should I charge (with a Sears battery charger) a moderately
> discharged 12 volt car battery? My battery charger has a 2-amp and 10-amp
> 12 volt setting. My...
Forum: Technology July 13th 07, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By PauL
Black Disc on Wheel

what4893 wrote:

> This maybe a stupid question, but recently I've noticed several
> vehicles that have a black disc of some sort mounted on the outside of
> the wheel. It's usually on the driver...
Forum: Technology July 11th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By PauL
Hurricane, gas in car, none in generator. What to do?

BoyntonStu wrote:

> How the heck do you get the gas from a car these days?
>
> Can't siphon, too many restrictions.
>
> Is there a drain plug in the bottom of the gas tank?
>
> If so, how about...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9