Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: craig34
Forum: Chrysler March 18th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By craig34
2003 v6 dodge grand caravan 130,000 km tranny problems

We have 3 speed selections D 3 L, when you drive in "D" and slow down to
about 45 km it feels like your getting rear ended. It does not do it in
any other gears or while speeding up, had it to a...
Forum: Chrysler March 17th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By craig34
2003 v6 dodge grand caravan 130,000 km tranny problems

We have 3 speed selections D 3 L, when you drive in "D" and slow down to
about 45 km it feels like your getting rear ended. It does not do it in
any other gears or while speeding up, had it to a...
Forum: Dodge June 1st 07, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By craig34
heater / AC control problem

During the calibration test it will cycle from hot to cold, go through the
different fan speeds and through the different levels. It has to pass all
the tests for the lights to stop blinking. I have...
Forum: Dodge June 1st 07, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By craig34
heater / AC control problem

It should only take a minute or 2
Forum: Chrysler May 30th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By craig34
2003 grand caravan sport diagnostic trouble codes

Now can I reset the codes by just disconnecting the battery? I was thinking
about doing that but its one of those things where you are damned if you do
and damned if you don't. I do have an...
Forum: Dodge May 29th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By craig34
heater / AC control problem

I found the previous post that has the calibration test.
Get the vehicle to operating temp, fan on high and
the temp controls to
the
far heat position.
Press...
Forum: Chrysler May 29th 07, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By craig34
2003 grand caravan sport diagnostic trouble codes

113,000 km v6 3.3l. While driving today the engine light came on, I drove
it 5 minutes,
turned it off and cycled the key 5 times and I received 2 codes. P 0456
(friend told me it was an Evap leak...
Forum: Dodge April 3rd 07, 04:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By craig34
Rear speakers on 04 dodge caravan with DVD

Their should also be a button by the radio with a picture of headphones (I
think) that when you press it will turn off the rear speakers.
Forum: Dodge March 3rd 07, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By craig34
'98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

I have a 97 ply voyageur 3.0L and I have been told both too. Now the
guy(Glenn) that has helped me the most here and seems very knowledgable
says it is in under the glove box on mine and when I get...
Forum: Dodge March 3rd 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By craig34
belt noise & destruction

I agree that it might be the compressor since you did say in another
message that your lights on your dash were blinking (its a calibration
test and the lights will go off after 20 minutes)
Forum: Dodge January 12th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By craig34
Fogging inside of front headlights

I have 1997 ply voyageur where the inside of the front headlights have a
film of some sort, it makes the headlights really dim. I did put in new
lights last year. I have read in one post here about...
Forum: Dodge January 12th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By craig34
1997 ply voyageur heating problems

At one point I did want to disconnect the A/C because when it was on
defrost it would make an awful noise but it no longer makes that sound.
Forum: Dodge January 11th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By craig34
1997 ply voyageur heating problems

Would that be causing the fan to only have the highest level and none of
the 3 or 4 other levels? And what wouild happen if I would disconnect the
A/C?
Forum: Dodge January 11th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By craig34
1997 ply voyageur heating problems

The van was warmed up.
Forum: Dodge January 10th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By craig34
1997 ply voyageur heating problems

I know the air conditioning is pooched, I had the air conditioning and
recirc lights flashing, I did the calibration, it would cycle from hot to
cold and then all the different vents (but not...
Forum: Chrysler August 15th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By craig34
Remote Starter not able to install??

If I remember correctly when we bought our 2003 grand caravan sport we were
told the same thing and it had to do with keys. I think we were told there
was a special chip in it and would cost $1oo to...
Forum: Dodge August 8th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By craig34
steering rack installation

Has anyone installed a steering rack on a 1997 plymouth voyager 3L v6? Any
advice?
Forum: Dodge August 8th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

I would like to thank you for your help, I called the dealership this
morning and found out it was still under warranty.(If its the compressor)
I am hoping so since its about $560 just for the...
Forum: Dodge August 8th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

The hoses to the back would go to the evapourator in the rear? Where would
the evapourator be? If the ceiling material has to come down I would want
to take it to the dealership! Thanks for your help.
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

I agree on using junk parts now on my 1997 ply voyageur that has A/C
problems I may go used depending on the price!!
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

Now my friend and I were looking at it and it doesn't look to be too bad of
a job, besides getting someone to do all the refridgerant work. And what is
TSB? Now would it be wise to go new or used? I...
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By craig34
Air conditioning problems

Well I would love to talk intelligently to him but he is kind of slow, so I
wouldn't want to use words with more then 2 syllables!! Now I agree that
the air compressor may be "fubar" but I am hoping...
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

Now is there any chance that the clutch in the compressor is gone and thats
all that needs to be replaced?
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

Today we were looking under the vehicle and the belt was not loose. We do
not know if the system is fully charged, we will be looking into that
either tomorrow(Monday or Tuesday) Now where the belt...
Forum: Dodge August 6th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By craig34
2003 caravan air conditioning problems

ON hottest days of the summer!! No cold air, smelled hot, temp gauges
normal range. Had been idling before driving, was normal then no air.
Any suggestions for what we should try? Intermittent...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25