Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David
Forum: Audi November 12th 10, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By David
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

>> ??
>> Thats the first I hear about the V6 with Roots Compressor.
> >I've heard it's a fine engine, but that was when the car came out...
> >What's going wrong? When reading your msg, I should...
Forum: Audi November 6th 10, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By David
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

>If you live near the Mountains and want to have a good time on a curvy
>road, better buy a European made car. Road handling can also mean
>saving the life of your family in extreme occasions. That...
Forum: Audi November 6th 10, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By David
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

> BMW sucks horse cock.
>
> I had a 2007 BMW 335i (6spd, twin turbo, 2dr coupe).

Model now replaced / updated to E92 LCI, thousands of changes (mostly
software)

> My steering wheel lock sensor
Forum: Audi November 5th 10, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"laurentien" > wrote in message
On Nov 3, 8:09 pm, Clive > wrote:
> In...
Forum: Audi November 4th 10, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By David
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

>> I do not think it would be as reliable as Audis were in the past.
>
> I don't see why I wouldn't. I trust Audi. Over the years I have had very
> little trouble with any of their products, and I...
Forum: Audi November 3rd 10, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"D. LaCourse" > wrote in message
> Forgot to add:
>
> For years I taught high performance driving to cops and defensive driving
> to fleet...
Forum: Audi November 3rd 10, 03:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"D. LaCourse" > wrote in message
> On 2010-11-02 12:20:09 -0400, "David" > said:
>
>> lution.
>>
>> Your RS6 comes as...
Forum: BMW November 3rd 10, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By David
5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> David > wrote:
>> > You...
Forum: BMW November 3rd 10, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By David
5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> David > wrote:
>> > You...
Forum: Audi November 2nd 10, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"D. LaCourse" > wrote in message
> So, Mike and Anonymouse "David", what kind of cars do you drive? Front
> wheel drive rice burners? ...
Forum: BMW November 2nd 10, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By David
5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> David > wrote:
>> I was...
Forum: BMW November 2nd 10, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By David
5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> David > wrote:
>> I was...
Forum: Audi November 2nd 10, 10:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By David
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

> The Audi lights (all of them) have never been replaced and I drive *all*
> the
> time with my lights ON.

That is the International sign of the "I've got a small weaner club".

****.
Forum: BMW November 1st 10, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By David
5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?

> Castroly Syntec 0w-30 carries BMW LL-01 spec. Syntec 0w-30 is actually
> made in Germany and is the equivalent of the European Edge 0w-30, which
> means it is a different (better) formulation...
Forum: BMW November 1st 10, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By David
5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?

> Castroly Syntec 0w-30 carries BMW LL-01 spec. Syntec 0w-30 is actually
> made in Germany and is the equivalent of the European Edge 0w-30, which
> means it is a different (better) formulation...
Forum: BMW October 26th 10, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By David
Idle speed on an E28 520

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Scott Dorsey > wrote:
>> Dave...
Forum: BMW October 26th 10, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By David
Idle speed on an E28 520

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Scott Dorsey > wrote:
>> Dave...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17