Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SteveT[_2_]
Forum: Saturn October 18th 12, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
'07 Saturn Aura radiator fan continues to run

....Normal operation -- I'm surprised it only JUST started happening a week
ago! I suspect you just didn't notice it before.
....The fact that you noticed the temperature gauge being higher than...
Forum: Saturn March 25th 11, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
Rough starts on 99 SL2

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> In article >, "SteveT"
Forum: Saturn March 4th 11, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
Rough starts on 99 SL2

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> 99 SL2, AT, just under 130,000 miles. Recently has become difficult to
> start.
> Engine...
Forum: Saturn December 17th 10, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
labor flat rate hour amounts

"Private" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know the labour flat rate hours for
>
> Remove & Replace windshield wiper motor
>
> Remove &...
Forum: Saturn June 7th 10, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
07 Vue (V6) Ignition Switch Problem

Hi ,Howard!

> I don't want to take it in for service since the local Chevy dealer
> has been designated at the "Official" Saturn replacement dealer in
> this area. My worst nightmare since I...
Forum: Saturn October 15th 09, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
"China buys all-American Hummer for $150 million"

"rob" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
Forum: Saturn October 14th 09, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
"China buys all-American Hummer for $150 million"

> wrote in message
On Oct 12, 1:23 pm, "SteveT" >
Forum: Saturn October 12th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.saturn

"MoPar Man" > wrote in message
> QX wrote:
>
>> This country is going down the road to hell, and Mr. Obama is
>> yelling full steam ahead all the...
Forum: Saturn September 21st 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
Just got two letters (GM and my Saturn Dealer)

"Slightly Graying Wolf" > wrote in
message ...
<snip>
> My question is where would you take your Saturn of the GM...
Forum: Saturn September 2nd 09, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
1999 SW2: Problem with door locks making noise and not locking

"Ouroboros Rex" > wrote in message
> SteveT wrote:
>> "Ouroboros Rex" > wrote in message
Forum: Saturn August 27th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
1999 SW2: Problem with door locks making noise and not locking

"Ouroboros Rex" > wrote in message
> SW2 1999 wrote:
<snip>
> > Just to throw in my 2 cents with regard to all of the damn belly aching
Forum: Saturn May 1st 09, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 18
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car

"nobody" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 04:28:14 -0700, SMS >
> wrote:
>
>>nobody wrote:
Forum: Saturn April 13th 09, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveT[_2_]
Front seat repair ideas 94 SC2

"Fred" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anyone have any idea what is the best course to follow here. Left front
> bucket seat edge totally worn...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13