Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GILL[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 3rd 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By GILL[_2_]
anyone there?

You Are Here-------->*

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
Forum: Ford Mustang September 2nd 07, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Kruse wrote:
> On Sep 1, 12:06 am, " >
> wrote:
>> Hi - sorry for being vague in my initial question - it is the 3 speed
>> stick and not the C4 auto that...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 31st 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Clutch Upgrade

Dear Leader wrote:
> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message
>> "GILL" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang August 30th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Clutch Upgrade

Jim C wrote:
> It looks like I'll be replacing my clutch sometime soon (89 5.0 LX
> convertible, 5 spd, of course - about 110k mi). Usually when I have
> needed repairs I have to get done, I try to...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 22nd 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Idiot MI5

Anonymous wrote:
> This moron has jammed this NG. I will now delete it from my
> Google Groups. Unless Google stops this nonsense there is
> little chance for the free exchange of information.

Not...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 21st 07, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Purpose of plastic deflector under the engine ???

Michael Johnson wrote:
> wrote:
>> I have a 2K GT and keep knocking off the plastic spoiler that's right
>> under the radiator every time I go into a driveway thats too steep.

Forum: Ford Mustang August 16th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Passive Anti Theft System - 2006 Mustang GT

wrote:
> Anyone have any problems with PATS? My 2006 will periodically lock me
> out from starting the car. It's definitely PATS. The dealer has
> replaced (or at least they...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By GILL[_2_]
A/C causes fuse to blow

WindsorFox wrote:
> Fred wrote:
>> 1994 Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Had it for 12 years and in GREAT shape!
>> A/C has always been wonderful until this hot summer it started acting
>> intermitant. Cold...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Next Step - suspension. Input?

Jim Custer wrote:
> On Jul 30, 2:33 pm, Joe > wrote:
>> Jim Custer > wrote in news:1185809450.477282.277860
>> @b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 27
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Fox Body GT getting hot...what gives???

GT5OH wrote:
> I am having problems with the cooling system on my 1990 GT, when I
> drive anywhere the temp gauge reads higher than normal and the more I
> drive, the hotter it gets (no ****...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Latest problem with my 97

Gumby619 wrote:
> Last night on the way home the intake split wide open. I've done some
> research and it seems there was a class action suit about this but the
> deadline was 14 months ago. Anyone...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 10th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_2_]
GT-500s In Top Gear

Frank ess wrote:

> Ashton Crusher wrote:
>> On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 23:08:01 -0400, Michael Johnson >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Funny how he missed that the hp rating is not rear wheel...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 25th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Replacement Headlights on '00 Mustang?

Jay Honeck wrote:
>> 1Aauto.com is where I got mine.. for a 96 mustang.. $75 including
>> shipping.. instead of $350. dealer..
>>
>> Your's are $250 a pair but includes turn signals..
>
> Thanks,...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 21st 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By GILL[_2_]
1999 ford mustange v6

062167david wrote:
> I am just wondering if there is a mechanic out there with a verry good
> answer to my car problemwith the 1999 ford mustang v6 3.8. I have put a
> new fuelpump,new mass air flow...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 1st 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By GILL[_2_]
How many 429's did Ford produce?

Muscle Car Society wrote:
> Jeremy has a 1969 429 Mustang and I was wondering how many Ford made?
>
> Thanks,
> Logan
> Editor www.musclecarsociety.com

About...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 29th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Mufflers 5.0

wrote:
> i just got flowmaster 40s (the louder ones) on my 89 GT and i LOVE
> them. i dont think its too loud with 4 dam cats in front of them. wish
> there were only 2.
>
> a...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 25th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Cost effective to convert 4cyl to 8cyl?

TC wrote:
> GILL wrote:
>
>> TC wrote:
>>> Would it be worth the issues/costs of converting a 4 cyl to an 8
>>> cyl or just buying the 8 first?
>>>
>>> 89 Mustang LX.
>>>
>> Too much to be worth it....
Forum: Ford Mustang May 24th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

TC wrote:
> Would it be worth the issues/costs of converting a 4 cyl to an 8 cyl or
> just buying the 8 first?
>
> 89 Mustang LX.

Too much to be worth it. Running gear, suspension, brakes,...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 23rd 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Wheels

..boB wrote:
> Derrick Warren wrote:
>
>> I have a 1999 Mustang GT convertible. Can 17x10.5 wheels fit front
>> and rear
>> 275/40-17 tires. Thanks!
>>

> Yes, but you have to measure the...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 23rd 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By GILL[_2_]
Wheels

Derrick Warren wrote:
> I have a 1999 Mustang GT convertible. Can 17x10.5 wheels fit front and rear
> 275/40-17 tires. Thanks!

I would think so..Stock size Cobra tires on 17X9 work.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20