Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 08, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota, rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 270
Posted By [email protected]
The sky is falling

Bill Putney wrote:
> wrote:

> >> Lloyd wrote:
> >
>>> So in other words, you choose to believe the 1-2% rather than the vast
>>> majority. If you went to 100 doctors and 98 said...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota, rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 270
Posted By [email protected]
The sky is falling

Bill Putney wrote:
> Lloyd wrote:

> > So in other words, you choose to believe the 1-2% rather than the vast
> > majority. If you went to 100 doctors and 98 said you needed an
> > operation for...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 08, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota, rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 270
Posted By [email protected]
The sky is falling

Mike hunt wrote:

> That may be your opinion but our profs were teaching us that pollution was
> warming the world and leading us into another ice age, when I was earning my
> engineering degree, in...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota, rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 270
Posted By [email protected]
The sky is falling

Mike hunt wrote:

> When did global climate change become a political debate? Geez, if all
> you're going to do is parrot left-wing theories, keep searching only
> left-wing groups where you'll...
Forum: Technology November 8th 07, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 199
Posted By [email protected]
Oil and Filter Change

Built_Well wrote:

> I'll only use the jack 2 or 3 times a year, so I'll probably
> just go ahead and repaint the wheels with an enamel paint to
> resist rusting during the 6 months when the jack...
Forum: Technology July 30th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
auto tranny fluid check question?

wrote:

> Could the Haynes procedure be wrong?

That would be a first. :)

Haynes can be kind of generic at times.
Forum: Technology September 3rd 06, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fuel Injectors?

John P. wrote:
> 2001 crown vic 4.6...suspect fuel injectors are leaking fuel into the
> cylinders when sitting. How do i go about checking this problem?

1. Sniff for gasoline at the intake after...
Forum: Technology July 8th 06, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
motor oil

wrote:

> there is so much hype surrounding motor oils, the choice of motor oil,
> that it puts

> how do you make a choice on which motor oil to buy / use?

First, look in your...
Forum: Technology July 8th 06, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
AC pressure switch field replaceable?

Scott Dorsey wrote:

> And, the system seemed to work pretty well. Doesn't cool as well as the
> system did with R-12, but it cools more than well enough for my tastes
> since I like hot weather...
Forum: Technology July 6th 06, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

Keep YerSpam wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a 92 Chevy Astro van 4.3 w/ factory AC. My pressure switch for
> the AC compressor went out and since it hasn't been running real cold
> anyway, I bought an...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10