Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jay Giuliani
Forum: Saturn February 20th 09, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Saturn gone?

It will be interesting to see what GM will have to pay out to buy out the
dealer contracts. I suspect the 2011 date has to do with renewal dates.

I remember when they dropped Olds. I seem to...
Forum: Saturn February 12th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Bad Saturn Service

You should also complain to the factory reps.

I had some similar issues with a Ford dealer a couple years ago.

The guy actually came to my house after talking with me on the phone.

He looked at...
Forum: Saturn February 9th 09, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 30
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Consumer Reports and Saturn

We have 4 Saturns.

An older SL2 my son bought used, an 05 ION, an 07 Vue and my mid life crisis
08 Sky.

All have given excellent service.

We had one recall on the Ion and one problem with the...
Forum: Honda January 14th 09, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 116
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I agree, it comes down to charging the people that use something a fair rate
to support it.

As a child, bus systems were all privately owned and you paid a rate
designed to keep the company in...
Forum: Driving January 14th 09, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 133
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I agree, it comes down to charging the people that use something a fair rate
to support it.

As a child, bus systems were all privately owned and you paid a rate
designed to keep the company in...
Forum: Saturn January 14th 09, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 94
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I agree, it comes down to charging the people that use something a fair rate
to support it.

As a child, bus systems were all privately owned and you paid a rate
designed to keep the company in...
Forum: Honda January 9th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 116
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I am all for use taxes, I just don't see this as manageable.

The problem is that in transporation this means tolls and the entire
infrastructure and industry which growa around them.

Imagine your...
Forum: Saturn January 9th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 94
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I am all for use taxes, I just don't see this as manageable.

The problem is that in transporation this means tolls and the entire
infrastructure and industry which growa around them.

Imagine your...
Forum: Driving January 9th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 133
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I am all for use taxes, I just don't see this as manageable.

The problem is that in transporation this means tolls and the entire
infrastructure and industry which growa around them.

Imagine your...
Forum: Saturn January 9th 09, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 94
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I can't see it working.

Everytime the goverment gets involved it adds a management and regulatory
burden that will become unmanageable.

Just suck it up and raise the gas tax.

No new technology...
Forum: Honda January 9th 09, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 116
Posted By Jay Giuliani
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

I can't see it working.

Everytime the goverment gets involved it adds a management and regulatory
burden that will become unmanageable.

Just suck it up and raise the gas tax.

No new technology...
Forum: Driving January 9th 09, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn