Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: blk98cobra
Forum: Ford Mustang February 17th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By blk98cobra
update on problems with my 98 cobra

I had posted earlier in the month about my 98 cobra running for about 5
minutes then quitting. I have replaced the fuel filter, and the idle
control valve, and wired my fuel pump straight up to keep...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 12th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By blk98cobra
starts then quits

I am probably making the job harder than it is because I have not checked
the fuel filter, that I will do next. I will update and let you know if
that does the job. Thanks!
Forum: Ford Mustang February 11th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By blk98cobra
starts then quits

My 98 cobra will start and run for about 5 minutes then quit, it will fire
right back and do the same thing. It will quit while going down the road
too but will start right up again. Does anyone have...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3