Showing results 1 to 25 of 447
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TeGGeR®
Forum: Honda November 23rd 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By TeGGeR®
anti-theft systems

"alfred" > wrote in news:0N69h.1026$ki3.721@trndny01:

> Thats true! I still think we need more drastic devices to teach the
> thief a lesson.

Manny, choot that piece of chit...
Forum: Technology November 23rd 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By TeGGeR®
1995 saab 900 (no reverse)

"Comboverfish" > wrote in
:

> TeGGeR® wrote:
>> "Comboverfish" > wrote in
Forum: Honda November 23rd 06, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By TeGGeR®
Diagnostic codes for Honda cruise control

"Seth" > wrote in news:rF59h.53$VH5.8
@newsfe08.lga:

> > wrote in message
>> Does...
Forum: Technology November 23rd 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By TeGGeR®
1995 saab 900 (no reverse)

"Comboverfish" > wrote in
:

> MasterBlaster wrote:
>> "Tommy" wrote
>>
>> > reverse has dissapeared, will not...
Forum: Technology November 23rd 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By TeGGeR®
Need help interperting OBD II information

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in news:Xns9883C2A97AD97tegger@
207.14.116.130:

> aarcuda69062 > wrote in news:nonelson-
Forum: Honda November 23rd 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By TeGGeR®
Maint Req'd Light

"Seth" > wrote in news:9R59h.54$VH5.36
@newsfe08.lga:

> "TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
>> "Zephyr"...
Forum: Honda November 23rd 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By TeGGeR®
Maint Req'd Light

"Zephyr" > wrote in
:

> Zephyr wrote:
>> First, I know how to reset the light.
>>
>> What I'm wondering is if...
Forum: Technology November 23rd 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By TeGGeR®
Need help interperting OBD II information

aarcuda69062 > wrote in news:nonelson-
:

> In article >,
> "TeGGeR®"...
Forum: Technology November 21st 06, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By TeGGeR®
Need help interperting OBD II information

aarcuda69062 > wrote in news:nonelson-
:

> Haven't touched a Mastertech in ten years, we had one in the Wis.
> IM-240...
Forum: Technology November 19th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

"tww" > wrote in :

> "TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
>> "tww" > wrote...
Forum: Technology November 19th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

"Steve W." > wrote in
:

> You have two options to replace the timing belt in a jdm F22b DOCH
>
> 1. Use a Honda GSR/ITR timing belt and be...
Forum: Technology November 19th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

"hls" > wrote in
:

> "hls" > wrote in message
>> Ill...
Forum: Technology November 19th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

"Comboverfish" > wrote in
:

> TeGGeR® wrote:
>> I need help.
>>
>> Do you know of anybody in North America who can...
Forum: Technology November 19th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

"tww" > wrote in :

> "TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
>> I need help.
>>
>> Do...
Forum: Honda November 19th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By TeGGeR®
Question about aftermarket HID on Honda?

"alfred" > wrote in

> Hello,
>
> Heres some background:
>
> I have a 2005 Accord EX Sedan auto. I am considering adding
> aftermarket Xenon...
Forum: Honda November 19th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By TeGGeR®
Rear pads worn

motsco_ > wrote in
:

> zonie wrote:
>> This week I thought I heard the pad wear indicators on my '04 Accord.
>> I looked at the pads from...
Forum: Technology November 18th 06, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

"hls" > wrote in
:

> "TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
>>I need...
Forum: Honda November 18th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By TeGGeR®
1992 Honda Accord Clutch fluid leak

wrote in
:

>> It's not. The NUT welded inside it is threaded.
>
> I see that now.
>
>> Get underneath with a...
Forum: Technology November 18th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By TeGGeR®
help-need someone smart to tell me about water in gas tank...

"Sean" > wrote in news:1163826608.114089.33090
@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

> TeGGeR® wrote:
>> "Sean" > wrote in
Forum: Technology November 18th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By TeGGeR®
help-need someone smart to tell me about water in gas tank...

"Sean" > wrote in
:

> so, im pretty sure gasoline is actually heavier than water,

No way José. Gasoline is about...
Forum: Honda November 18th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By TeGGeR®
Australia sucks

"Earle Horton" > wrote in
:

> Posting "Australia Sucks" is redundant,

Their beer tastes the same as most...
Forum: Honda November 18th 06, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By TeGGeR®
1992 Honda Accord Clutch fluid leak

wrote in
:

>> > What does it mean to "turn the push rod in or out to get the
>> > specified stroke and height"? Do you...
Forum: Technology November 18th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TeGGeR®
Ping Comboverfish

I need help.

Do you know of anybody in North America who can determine Honda part
numbers for an engine that was never sold in North America? (Specifically
the JDM DOHC F22B 4-banger.)

I have...
Forum: Honda November 18th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By TeGGeR®
Australia sucks

I'm trying to help this guy in Dubai. His car is an Accord Vi coupe with
the JDM 2.2L DOHC F22B (rare!).

All he needs to know is the part numbers for the timing belt and some
related components,...
Forum: Technology November 18th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
hey
Posted By TeGGeR®
hey