Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Johnson
Forum: Ford Mustang June 18th 09, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael Johnson
Hey MJ

Narthix wrote:
> Keene Bell gave me $300 off repair/upgrade of my 8# blower right at the end
> !
> I was joking with them gearhead style all along.
> I do that normally with anybody that has a...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 16th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Michael Johnson
400HP 500 Lb/Ft and 110MPG from 20YO Mustang

Brent wrote:
> On 2009-06-13, WindsorFox<[SS]> > wrote:
>> http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090530/BUSINESS03/905300338/0/BUSINESS02

Forum: Ford Mustang June 13th 09, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Michael Johnson
400HP 500 Lb/Ft and 110MPG from 20YO Mustang

If he is for real, I hope he hired a good patent attorney.

WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:
> http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090530/BUSINESS03/905300338/0/BUSINESS02

Forum: Ford Mustang May 19th 09, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael Johnson
Ignition problem

Brad and Karen wrote:
> "chum ley" > wrote in message
>> "Brad and Karen" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 18th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael Johnson
Ignition problem

If it clicks every time you try to start it then it is probably the
solenoid and/or starter. If it turns over but doesn't start then check
the TFI module on the distributor.

Brad and Karen...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 12th 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Michael Johnson
Can I drive with bare breasts in a Ford Mustang???

Just make sure they don't get tangled up in your feet and prevent you
from braking properly.

Rita B. Flesh wrote:
> I love driving, exposing my bare breasts, but the cops don't like
> to see my...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 7th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By Michael Johnson
fiat

I read the other day that GM is floating out the idea of a reverse stock
split. They would issue ONE SHARE for every ten shares held. They need
to do something because they are creating stock...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 7th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:gtted3$715$1
> @news.motzarella.org:
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang May 7th 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in
> :
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
>>> :...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 6th 09, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in
> :
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:gtqbv7$2b3$1
Forum: Ford Mustang May 5th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:gtqbv7$2b3$1
> @news.motzarella.org:
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang May 5th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in
> :
>
>> John S. wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang May 5th 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

John S. wrote:
> On May 4, 1:00 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
>> John S. wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang May 4th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

When I think of her, I think of cigars. :)

Jim Warman wrote:
> Or a picture of Monica Lewinski?
>

> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 4th 09, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

John S. wrote:
> On May 1, 10:13 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
>> habitoid wrote:
>>> "Dick R." > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 2nd 09, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

dwight wrote:

> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> habitoid wrote:
>>> "Dick R." > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 1st 09, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Michael Johnson
2010 Taurus SHO

habitoid wrote:
> "Dick R." > wrote in message
>> Looks like an interesting vehicle with a twin turbo V6
>> cranking out 360HP,...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 27th 09, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Michael Johnson
Super-rich oil companies offered nothing to automakers

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:gt0u41$id0$1
> @news.motzarella.org:
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang April 26th 09, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in
> :
>
>> Brent wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang April 26th 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent wrote:
> On 2009-04-25, Michael Johnson > wrote:
>
>> This is what Obama preaches half the time he is on television. Somehow
>> successful people are now money grubbing...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 25th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:

> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> Rich wrote:
>>> Their customers (automakers) left to hang, while they raked...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 25th 09, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Jim Warman wrote:
> Ermmmm..... The oil companies customers are the (automakers)...
>
> Why... oh, why.... does it feel like "I" am the customer? Every time I put
> gas in the truck, I am paying...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 25th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Rich wrote:
> Their customers (automakers) left to hang, while they raked hundreds
> of billions $'s.
> The "people" had to bail them out. Odd, isn't it?

This "hate the rich" mentality is getting...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 21st 09, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By Michael Johnson
Oil company math

dwight wrote:

> "Brent" > wrote in message
>> On 2009-04-06, Get lost > wrote:
>>
>>> Meanwhile,...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 21st 09, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Johnson
Opinions needed! - Blower needs overhaul

Call KB and talk to them about it. i have found them to be very
reasonable in my past dealings with them. Just talk up how much you
like their blowers and it gets you on their good side and more...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500