Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer[_4_]
Forum: Driving January 17th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 7
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Revenue enhancement...here's proof.

SFb spewed:

<< snip >>

>Even if true, what's wrong with this? I say make the criminals pay.

Then pit them in jail in a criminal proceeding where guilty untill
proven innocent and civil rights...
Forum: Driving January 15th 09, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.dalt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 30
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Speeder murders FIVE near Houston - MORE AMERICAN CAR MADNESS

**** For Brains spewed:

>Fine - and let's let the cops handle speed limit enforcement too.

Fine - when the speed limits are set by engineers based on road
conditions and not by fascist knee-jerk...
Forum: Driving January 15th 09, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 15
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Drunk Driver who killed women will serve year or less - MORE AMERICAN CAR MADNESS

SFB spewed:

:

>> Judy the name calling drunkard known as Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS wrote:
Forum: Driving January 13th 09, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 15
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Drunk Driver who killed women will serve year or less - MORE AMERICAN CAR MADNESS

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:32:27 -0500, "Scout"
> wrote:

>Shall I assume by your comment that you also attack
>everything else as well?

Only as long as it...
Forum: Driving January 13th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns

:

>> See? The authorites make no mention of the speed limit...
Forum: Driving January 12th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 15
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Drunk Driver who killed women will serve year or less - MORE AMERICAN CAR MADNESS

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:44:14 -0600, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>If she had done her killing with a gun, it would be life wo parole.

LOL!! Looks like right...
Forum: Driving January 12th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 30
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Speeder murders FIVE near Houston - MORE AMERICAN CAR MADNESS

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:39:36 -0500, "Scout"
> wrote:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
>message...
Forum: Driving January 12th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 30
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Speeder murders FIVE near Houston - MORE AMERICAN CAR MADNESS

SFB spewed:

>If this killer had used a gun, he'd get the death penalty but this guy will
>just do a couple years at most - "hey dood, it was an accident".

HAHA!! Looks like you lose again, super...
Forum: Driving January 8th 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
What's the best way to test batttery condition?

SFB spewed:

>I got burned again by a conked out battery and had to have a service
>station come out to the boonies and give me a jump -

Stay out of the boonies - problem solved.

> $50.

Where...
Forum: Driving January 8th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
WeatherTech "FloorLiner" Rubber Car Mats Review

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:28:47 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>Funny you mention that, the only factory mats I've ever seen like this
>were the ones I bought my dad for...
Forum: Driving January 7th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
WeatherTech "FloorLiner" Rubber Car Mats Review

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:38:17 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>I agree. One thing that I really like in a mat, especially a winter
>mat (but the way I use my vehicles...
Forum: Driving January 4th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 17
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Hands Free - Its the Law!

DFB spewed:

>Oh shut up, you idiot. Don't gimme that "i drive better when i'm playing
>with a radio." You're as crazy as the nuts who say they drive better
>drunk.

And you are a fascist moron...
Forum: Driving January 4th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 18
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Now idiot snowmobilers are crashing into and killing each other

SFB spewed

>This is good news. Morons were no doubt flying 80 mph down the trail.

Good. Means less american (sic) super patriot idiots like you around.

>Same kind of nuts that do 80 on our...
Forum: Driving January 4th 09, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Another celeb - Sam Shepard - arrested for drunk driving and speeding

SFB spewed:

:

>> SFB spewed:
>>

>>>The rich and famous routinely violate...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 09, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 25
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
In Illinois even 1st-time DUIs must now install ignition-interlock - And it's expensive

SFB spewed:

>I like this but i still think we also need to make DUI a felony in all
>cases. That would hurt rich people as much as the poor. The cost of this
>gadget -$110 a month - will kill...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 09, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
metered ramp morons and recycling bins

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 18:11:43 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
wrote:

>Always a possibility but realistically, it would be exceptionally rare
>that a cop would even be able to see the light...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 09, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
metered ramp morons and recycling bins

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:40:21 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
wrote:

>How brain dead do you need to be to bother stopping at the red light
>on a metered ramp when there are no other cars on...
Forum: Driving January 1st 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 8
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Another crazy trucker mangles 10 innocent people

SFB spewed:

>We all know what happened here. The trucker was going too fast and came to
>a downgrade and overheated his brakes. He deserves 20 years for what he did
>to these people but he'll...
Forum: Driving January 1st 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
yet more evidence that RLC's are safety negative

SFB spewed:

>Red light runners should do prison time. That would solve the prom.

No, you should just kill yourself now. THAT would solve the problem.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfrined ...
Forum: Driving January 1st 09, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking,misc.legal

SFB spewed:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
:

>> Of course they'll just pay a fine which is...
Forum: Driving December 31st 08, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,misc.legal
Replies: 13
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Father Tells Daughter to Walk Home - She dies of exposure - Father charged w murder

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:30:45 -0800 (PST), spammer >
wrote:

>SFB spewed:
>> > --------------------------------------------
>>
>> How can this guy be charged w murder when kids are...
Forum: Driving December 31st 08, 06:42 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,misc.legal
Replies: 13
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Father Tells Daughter to Walk Home - She dies of exposure - Father charged w murder

SFB spewed:

>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28430359/
>
>Dad charged after girl, 11, dies walking in snow
>Daughter was sent on 10-mile trek after truck got stuck on Christmas Day
>updated 1:39...
Forum: Driving December 30th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 14
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Geezer Crashes Car Into Party of JEWS!!! Is this a hate crime?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:31:39 -0600, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>HAHA. Another pathetic goyim who won't admit that us jews are "god's
>chosen people"...
Forum: Driving December 28th 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
Replies: 26
Posted By necromancer[_4_]
Wrong way on I-270: Drivers faced death head-on

SFB spewed::

>Most years the highway deaths are around 40,000. This year it appears
>it will be more like 36,000 due to the economy.

Too bad you weren't among them, though it wouldn't surprise me...
Forum: Driving December 28th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

: