Showing results 1 to 25 of 430
Search took 3.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer[_7_]
Forum: Driving December 13th 13, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Texas: money talks and dui walks...

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/msszko8

No surprise that this was in Texas: teenager with wealthy parents
walks with 10 years probation after conviction for dui in the deaths
of four people.

You can bet...
Forum: Driving December 12th 12, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
What not to do if you’re driving in Russia

**** 4 brains spewed:

>All ruskies are drunk.

And here I always thought you were a septic...

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS says that
drinking and driving is acceptable:

<< reply limited to r.a.d >>

**** 4 Brains spewed:

>That's what everyone should do. Stay off planes. I never fly.

For which those of us who do fly are eternally grateful...

--
Speeders & Drunk...
Forum: Driving April 11th 12, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>wow- you are stupid.

< snip crap >

Wow, you really are a ****ing moron. The real problem is the lax
licensing standards that allow a sack of **** like you to...
Forum: Driving April 6th 12, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics
Replies: 27
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Reckless driver kills innocent woman. Convicted of MISDEMEANOR

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:20:28 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ray
> wrote:

>Car Crashes/Aunt Judy/SADDAM/Laura Bush/many other alias has a long
>history of spewing non-sequiturs and...
Forum: Driving April 6th 12, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics
Replies: 27
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Reckless driver kills innocent woman. Convicted of MISDEMEANOR

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:15:07 -0700 (PDT), N8N >
wrote:

>On Apr 6, 12:03*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>criminals > wrote:

<< snip S4B's...
Forum: Driving April 6th 12, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics
Replies: 27
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Reckless driver kills innocent woman. Convicted of MISDEMEANOR

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>Another person killed by a red light runner and yet the loony
>libertarians tell us red light cameras are part of the "nanny state".
>This monster should have...
Forum: Driving February 27th 12, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Red light camera tickets funeral procession...

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>Hope they make them pay the fine. Why should funeral goers be allowed
>to disobey stop lights.?

Because a police officer (three actually) gave them permission...
Forum: Driving February 23rd 12, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Red light camera tickets funeral procession...

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:12:38 -0500, richard >
wrote:

>In probably every state, the directions of an officer over rides the
>functions of a traffic light. So even if some idiot cop...
Forum: Driving February 23rd 12, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Red light camera tickets funeral procession...

....even though is is clear on the video that they are proceeding
through the intersection legally and FL law backs them up.

RefL http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/helpmehoward/MI92368/

Let's...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 12, 08:12 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Future Vehicle Intersections May Ditch Stoplights

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:33:48 -0600, Jim Yanik >
wrote:

>"Blue Screen Of Death" takes on a whole new meaning with a computer driven
>auto.....
>I don't believe that programmers can...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 12, 08:02 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Future Vehicle Intersections May Ditch Stoplights

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:17:06 -0600, lyon_wonder
> wrote:

>http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=24053
>
>Automated cars would call ahead and schedule a time for...
Forum: Driving February 20th 12, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 16
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Florrida cracks down on "Move-Over" violators

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>Crackdown in effect for 'Move Over' law violators
>
>8:31 p.m. EST, February 3, 2012
>If you spot Cpl. John Baker stopped on the side of the road,

Most likely...
Forum: Driving February 15th 12, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,misc.immigration.usa,misc.legal
Replies: 41
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Injun Tribe sues brewers for $500M over alcohol problems

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:28:56 -0600, "bass" > wrote:

Forum: Driving February 14th 12, 02:37 PM Posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,misc.legal

Judy "**** 4 Brains Spewed:

>On Feb 13, 6:06*pm, "Scout"
> wrote:
>>>
>> Looks like it's not advanced that much because other than a very limited use
>> of...
Forum: Driving February 14th 12, 02:33 PM Posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,misc.legal
Replies: 41
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Injun Tribe sues brewers for $500M over alcohol problems

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:06:19 -0500, "Scout"
> wrote:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" >
Forum: Driving February 14th 12, 02:29 PM Posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,misc.legal

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya Spered

Yes, they are a language, you stupid ****ing american (sic).

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving February 14th 12, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,misc.immigration.usa,misc.legal

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Spewed:

>Sure injuns had communication. So do chimps and dogs, even insects.

You said they didn't, you drunken slut.

>Get your butt outta your head

Keep your perverse sexual...
Forum: Driving February 12th 12, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,misc.immigration.usa,misc.legal

Judy '**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>As long as you live like an animal, you don't need it. Without white
>men, injuns would still be living in caves.

Just do us a favour and stick the barrel of a...
Forum: Driving February 11th 12, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 32
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Run a red light in california - Fine is $480

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:45:36 -0500, Steve >
wrote:

>You hit somone from behind you are almost always at fault. The fact
>that the person ahead was making a legal stop...
Forum: Driving February 11th 12, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 32
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Run a red light in california - Fine is $480

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>On Feb 8, 10:09*am, necromancer
> wrote:
>> Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:
>>
>> >On Feb 7,...
Forum: Driving February 8th 12, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 32
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Run a red light in california - Fine is $480

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>On Feb 7, 12:32*pm, richard > wrote:
>>
>> And what about "due process" and the right to face my accusers and cross
>> examine them? How does...
Forum: Driving February 8th 12, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairy spewed:

>On Feb 7, 11:39*am, Dave Head > wrote:
>> Additionally, the cameras have been studied and found to CAUSE more
>> accidents than they...
Forum: Driving February 8th 12, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:32:27 -0500, richard > wrote:

<< snip judy's bull**** >>

>That may be. RLC's are installed purely to generate revenue. The criminal
>act is the fact that...
Forum: Driving February 8th 12, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 32
Posted By necromancer[_7_]
Run a red light in california - Fine is $480

Judy "**** 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>This is great.

<< snip crap >>