Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HEMI - Powered
Forum: Auto Photos March 3rd 08, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 25
Posted By HEMI - Powered
No name Motor 08

davenport added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> M on the hub-caps?

It is a Metropolitan, first manufactured by Nash and later by AMC
after their merger of Nash and...
Forum: Auto Photos March 2nd 08, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Old Photo - Unknown Car 3

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>> Not sure if this was 30's or more likely 40's.
>
> This is a 1930 Ford Model A Touring Car.

judging by the paint fill in...
Forum: Auto Photos March 2nd 08, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Brochure - 1947 pontiac (04).jpg(1/1) 511007 bytes

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>>> Oh, not meaning to add to your age, but the brochure is
>>> actually 61 years old. Nice stuff! Thanks.
>>>
>>Smart-ass!...
Forum: Auto Photos March 1st 08, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Brochure - 1947 pontiac (04).jpg(1/1) 511007 bytes

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> On 01 Mar 2008 20:04:41 GMT, wrote:
>
>>1947 Pontiac - This is actually a folder that I've had...
Forum: Auto Photos March 1st 08, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 28
Posted By HEMI - Powered
What is it #5 ?

Mick Falkenhagen added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> This is the only other shot I have.
>
>> Obviously a Chevrolet From the 60's, but which one? If you have
>> picture...
Forum: Auto Photos March 1st 08, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 28
Posted By HEMI - Powered
What is it #5 ?

Mick Falkenhagen added these comments in the current discussion
du jour ...

> Obviously a Chevrolet From the 60's, but which one? If you
> have picture I'd like to get them. Thanks again.

1964...
Forum: Old Timers Photos February 25th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1967 Imperial 2d htp-blu-fVr=mx=.jpg (1/1) 60735 bytes

> Attachment decoded: 1967 Imperial 2d htp-blu-fVr=mx=.jpg

nice picture, if you like blurry postage stamps

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie...
Forum: Auto Photos February 23rd 08, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1969 camaro Z28 rallye sport - Hugger Orange with Can Am White stripes - fvl (2 files)

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Except for the pin stripes above the wheel arches on the one I
> shot this morning, these could almost be the same...
Forum: Auto Photos February 22nd 08, 09:30 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Repost - 1942-45 chryco war ad-01.jpg(1/1) 267333 bytes

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> Fred this brochure was amazing. Thanks for posting it. I
> remember going to the Chrysler Tank Plant in Lima, OH (in the
Forum: Auto Photos February 22nd 08, 09:27 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Looks like billie boi hughes has been about ...

.... my killfile deleted about 500 of her nonsense posts just
tonight.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie
"Airplane!"
Forum: Auto Photos February 21st 08, 10:51 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1949 Mercury Accessory Folder 9 (of 30)

Jeff G added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> Well, Jerry, I have been back for a few times lately, but I
> haven't seen you until recently. My life has been busy, but I
Forum: Auto Photos February 21st 08, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1949 Mercury Accessory Folder 9 (of 30)

Jeff G added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Attachment decoded: 1949 Mercury 9.jpg

Nice set of scans, Jeff. Haven't heard from you in many a moon,
where ya been hidin'?

--...
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Jeep Willys

Doby added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> The Jeep started out as a Willys-Overland, then in 1952
> Kaiser-Frazer corp purchased it. That included the Jeep and
> the...
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1969 Volkswagen Bus

MagisterMax added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Hi TDC, No, don't do anything to these pictures. I was
> making the suggestion for any future photos that you might
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 10
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Intent to post.....

SerialKiller added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Sorry for butting in on your group but....
>
> You could also direct their attention over to
> a.b.multimedia.vintage-tv...
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Jeep Willys

TDC added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Attachment decoded: Jeep Willys.JPG
> `
> end

Another nice one, Thomas. BTW, it is Willys Jeep, or if early
enough (I'm not nearly...
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door HT - Iceberg White over Toreador Red - fvr

nice to see you're getting the paint colors right

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie
"Airplane!"
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1941 De Soto Pick Up

TDC added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Attachment decoded: De Soto pick up 1941.JPG

What a great find, Thomas! I'm second generation Chrysler, and I
don't believe I've...
Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By HEMI - Powered
1951 Ford F1 Pick Up

TDC added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Hello
>
> This is my first true experience in a car show taking photos.
> I hope all
> the data I collect are accurate.

Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 10
Posted By HEMI - Powered
#6 Musquidoboit 2007 1958 Pontiac Strato Chief fsvp=KRM.jpg (1/1) 368498 bytes

ThomasS2 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> The wide track was 1959 thru 1969.
>
> http://www.jimwangers.com/

Thanks, Thomas. I bookmarked it this time

--
Forum: Car Show Photos February 18th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2

Ron added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> The just released 2008 Ford Falcon, from ford.com.au

This is a damn fine looking car but what is Alan Mulally thinking?
Falcon?...
Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By HEMI - Powered
Here comes one:

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> TV commercial for a 1951 Nash AirFlyte. Enjoy it, hate it, or
> stuff it. Your call.

RS, Xnews says that this is a 12 part...
Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 10
Posted By HEMI - Powered
#6 Musquidoboit 2007 1958 Pontiac Strato Chief fsvp=KRM.jpg (1/1) 368498 bytes

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>>Actually, Wide track didn't come out until the 1959 model
>>year, so this 1958 poncho would have looked like this no
>>matter...
Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 10
Posted By HEMI - Powered
#6 Musquidoboit 2007 1958 Pontiac Strato Chief fsvp=KRM.jpg (1/1) 368498 bytes

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>> Attachment decoded: 1958 Pontiac Strato Chief fsvp=KRM.jpg `
>> end
>
> Great pictures Ken! Thanks!
>
> Those 58 Ponchos...
Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By HEMI - Powered
#6 Musquidoboit 2007 1956 Fod Crown Victoria fsvp=KRM.jpg (1/1) 343360 bytes

> Attachment decoded: 1956 Fod Crown Victoria fsvp=KRM.jpg

More nice pics, Ken. I think, though, that you forgot the "r" in
Ford.