Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JohnP[_2_]
Forum: Technology July 14th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnP[_2_]
87 Corolla rough idle

This car has been in the family about 4 years starting with my oldest
son,now my youngest son has inherited it,it has been having an rough
idle issue since we had the car...but could never really...
Forum: Technology April 15th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnP[_2_]
2000 Neon

On Apr 13, 11:27 am, "Mike" > wrote:
> "JohnP" > wrote in message

> >> Try cleaning the...
Forum: Technology April 13th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnP[_2_]
2000 Neon

> Try cleaning the throttle body first.

Thanks for info......I will clean TB,....if problem still
persists,what would you recommend?
Forum: Technology April 13th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnP[_2_]
2000 Neon

When i come to a stop my idle has been dropping down to around 500-550
rpm (lower than it used to be)..every once in a while it almost
dies...now if i barely tape the throttle the idle returns to...
Forum: Technology March 6th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By JohnP[_2_]
2002 Kia Sportage

My son has a 2002 Kia Sportage with the 2.0L,manual trans.....has
anyone changed the starter in one of these,not sure which is the
easiest way to get this thing out,either out the bottom or...
Forum: Technology March 3rd 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnP[_2_]
2000 Neon....2.0 SOHC

Im replacing the timing belt on this thing in about another 5k
miles....plan on water pump also.what about tensioner....ive never
owned an interferance engine...so i would check the tensioner...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6