Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Honda January 2nd 14, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Buying high mileage 2007 Accord

Hi all,

I test drove a used 2007 Accord EX Sedan today. It's a 4-cylinder automatic transmission, with 122K miles on it. The car drives smoothly in the city and highway. The only major problem I...
Forum: Honda January 2nd 14, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Buying 2007 Accord

Hi Al,

Thanks much for the feedback. I talked to that dealer today morning, and asked them to fix (1) and (2). They said they would fix them by evening, but when I called in the evening, they said...
Forum: Honda January 2nd 14, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Buying 2007 Accord

It's an EX Sedan, with Automatic transmission, with 4-cylinder engine.

Thanks,
Fijoy

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 11:56:46 AM UTC-5, Earl Grey wrote:
> On 12/31/13, 9:15 PM,
>
> > Hi all,
Forum: Honda January 1st 14, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Buying 2007 Accord

Thank you, Howard. I had looked at KBB, and also other sites, including Edmunds, Clearbook, and NADA. I wasn't sure how inflated these prices online are, so wanted to get individual opinions....
Forum: Honda January 1st 14, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AUX for Accord 2007

Dear all,

I'm shopping for used cars, and considering buying a 2007 Accord, which does not have an 3.5mm AUX input jack to connect my phone to the stereo. The AUX input is important to me, so this...
Forum: Honda January 1st 14, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Buying 2007 Accord

Hi all,

I have been researching and shopping for used cars, and I test drove a 2007 Accord today, with 91K miles on it. Here is what I found:

1. The car pulls slightly to the left on highway.
2....
Forum: Honda September 19th 13, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Accord 91 error codes

Thank you, Tegger.
Forum: Honda September 8th 13, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Accord 91 error codes

Hello all,

The check engine light of my 91 Accord has been coming on intermittently for the past few weeks. Upon jumping the service check connector, I'm receiving the following error codes:

ECU...
Forum: Honda June 3rd 13, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seat belt warning

Hi all,

The seat belt warning (both beeper and light) of my 1991 Honda Accord starts going off about 10 seconds after I start the car. It does not stop! Both driver and passenger side automatic seat...
Forum: Honda August 18th 12, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Car/steering shake

Hi all,

Since last week, my 91 Accord has been shaking very bad while driving. The steering wheel shakes pretty much at all speeds, with higher frequency at higher speeds. The whole car shakes hard...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10