Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Howard Lester[_2_]
Forum: Honda January 3rd 14, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
Buying high mileage 2007 Accord

<tofijoy> wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I test drove a used 2007 Accord EX Sedan today. It's a 4-cylinder
> automatic transmission, with 122K miles on it. The car drives smoothly in
> the city and highway....
Forum: Honda January 1st 14, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
Buying 2007 Accord

> wrote

> Hi all,
>
> I have been researching and shopping for used cars, and I test drove a
> 2007 Accord today, with 91K miles on it. Here is what I found:

> Can anyone tell...
Forum: Honda October 7th 12, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
2013 Accord: priceless quote

"Dave Garrett" wrote

> "...The biggest complaint had been the road noise.
> They've addressed that by getting rid of the double-wishbone front
> suspension and going with struts."
>
> I was...
Forum: Honda December 14th 11, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 62
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Doug" wrote

> Funny you mention this because after seeing a Camry commercial, I was
> beginning to think I might want to check them out for my next car.
> Sorta hate to leave Honda tho as I've...
Forum: Honda December 14th 11, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 62
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Doug" wrote

> I've read from multiple sources and you got it from one source. I'm
> not discounting inside information but that might just be his opinion
> too. For all I know, maybe some of...
Forum: Honda January 12th 11, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
Headlight bulb replacement

"Tegger" wrote

> The free providerEternal September carries it, as does the for-pay
> Altopia.

news.eternal-september.org

It works great.
Forum: Honda December 11th 10, 03:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 62
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote

> As for uncomfortable, just those damn headrests alone would keep me from
> buying a Honda today. No, Honda, you don't have to jam them forward so
> far you make my...
Forum: Honda December 10th 10, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 62
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Lynn McGuire" wrote

> I have a data point to dispute that. I bought my wife a 2005
> Civic EX coupe with a five speed 6 years ago. It now has 55K
> miles on it and the only thing that I have...
Forum: Honda October 14th 10, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 16
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
Read this before you buy

"jim beam" wrote

> i know i sound like a crazy whack-job, but drl's are courtesy of our
> friends in the oil business, not based on safety research.

Oncoming cars that are dark in color I have...
Forum: 4x4 July 3rd 10, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote

> So if you got a sedan and they broke out a window and popped the trunk
> from inside the car, you'd still lose it.

Not if the trunk release lever is locked.
Forum: Honda February 3rd 10, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By Howard Lester[_2_]
2009 Accord Rear Speakers

> "dristan24" wrote

> Agreed. The warranty is still valid, and Honda will cover the repair.
My issue is that the factory supplied speakers are woefully
inadequate, and I would like to replace them...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11